[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

Went with Ziz's build guild. Wasn't aware of this one till i started to feel like some of the stuff on his was a little off. So did some digging

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/hammerofnatsu/characters?characterName=Alpacapacino

I'm very new, first actual league I'm playing in. lot of game knowledge missing.
Last edited by HammerofNatsu on Dec 18, 2019, 1:27:47 AM
Anyone able to give me some advice on what to upgrade next for more damage?

Not able to link PoB as im at work, character is named Wiizper on my profile and is the only Saboteur i have.
"
HammerofNatsu wrote:
Went with Ziz's build guild. Wasn't aware of this one till i started to feel like some of the stuff on his was a little off. So did some digging

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/hammerofnatsu/characters?characterName=Alpacapacino

I'm very new, first actual league I'm playing in. lot of game knowledge missing.

-Your arcane surge needs to be linked with flame dash to work, also it should be way lower level to proc it easier so just buy a new one from a vendor
-Look for an amulet with crit multi
-Get a atziri's promise
-Crit multiplier is better than spell damage on your dagger. Also try to find a wand or sceptre because their implicit helps your dmg more.
-You are going past jewel slots that are 1-2 points away. Jewels that are 1-2 points away are always worth it. See the jewel section for tips
- Get a stygian vise for an extra jewel
- You're missing a lot of life on some of your rares. I'd try to get a lot of flat mana and life
"
Wiizper wrote:
Anyone able to give me some advice on what to upgrade next for more damage?

Not able to link PoB as im at work, character is named Wiizper on my profile and is the only Saboteur i have.

-Flip your gems for 20% quality
-The next least expensive upgrade would probably be lvl 21 arc and then I'd go for a multimoded sceptre
-also your flasks and rares are missing some mods that u can fill in
Hey there!

What do you think about using tremor rod instead of dual weapon? Windz is a good miner player and uses it, says that detonating mines twice is great for huge sequence of mines going off!

Also what are your thoughts on demolition vs explosive passives? Demolition reads as underwhelming but I don’t understand the mechanics of auras and more hinder.

Thanks so much!
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hey there!

What do you think about using tremor rod instead of dual weapon? Windz is a good miner player and uses it, says that detonating mines twice is great for huge sequence of mines going off!

Also what are your thoughts on demolition vs explosive passives? Demolition reads as underwhelming but I don’t understand the mechanics of auras and more hinder.

Thanks so much!

Tremor is fantastic
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
aeri0r wrote:
Do you think GC is superior in DMG for bossing in comparison to the Arc Builds? With updated Gear, Tree etc., Arc could be ok i think, but maybe there are better Miner - Options to switch to before i continue burn currency trough this one for more. oo

GL! :)

No problem! Keeps me occupied at work :).. Haha, good to know it was just a poorly timed import.

Keep in mind while using the Essence about Worm's impact on mine reservation plus Skitterbots (more with Infernal if you want mapping burn bonus). Try having all your stuff up, Skitter with Infernal, and full mines reserved and see how much mana you have left for MoM.

CotB makes sense if you were Arc only, but since your single target is Pyroclast, it isn't do much except mana regen and resists. Maybe if you used a single target spell that was Lightning-based, but nothing comes to mind right now except maybe Ball Lightning with a different gem set-up? Then you maintain converted cold benefits and shattering for both clear and bossing.

Arc is not a single target skill. I don't want to link to outside videos in this guide, but you can find several clear videos with GC mines and the single target damage is quite large over Arc. Arc/single target skill of choice is most likely the optimized strategy, especially in this boss-focused league, but GC is good for middle of both roads lazy people like me.

Feel free to message me if you want to see some GC clearing in this league with currently subpar gear to help you decide. I'll be leaving for 3 weeks after this weekend though.

Hey bankai1009, i checked your gears. i have a n00b question about your gem setup. why you are using controlled destruction to support your skill. i mean the gem will reduce your crit chance, right?

"
HammerofNatsu wrote:

So you went with this build instead? What was off about Ziz's build if you don't mind me asking because I have it on POB as well.
can i get some help on what to upgrade next? im having trouble doing single target dps with a 6l ice spear, and should i have more life? is there any way to have more survavility? here is my pob is someone can help https://pastebin.com/wdfHkRRj
Can someone share optimal tree for 90 lvl?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info