[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

"
Kakovich wrote:
Hello.

First of all, great build. And great guide.

I have a question. Do you recommend the use of Synthesized Herald of Thunder/Ice rings for this build? In Std, I mean.

In that case, wich would be the best affixes, in your opinion?

Thank you
No, if you're talking about the unique rings, both variants are pretty much worthless to us.
"
b0moodc wrote:
"
Kakovich wrote:
Hello.

First of all, great build. And great guide.

I have a question. Do you recommend the use of Synthesized Herald of Thunder/Ice rings for this build? In Std, I mean.

In that case, wich would be the best affixes, in your opinion?

Thank you
No, if you're talking about the unique rings, both variants are pretty much worthless to us.

Understood, thank you!
Can someone look at my gear and tree and see if it's ok?
I have problem with clearing high tier maps. I understand build is not designed to kill bosses but i have problem with elites also in maps.
Randomly getting one shotted and also it requires a lot of time to kill some.

Do i really GG gear to be able to play this build? ( i don't have good head and aul neck yet )

What can i do to make this build work for me? I even can't do uber lab - "one" fail on trap/fire/spikes and i am gone.
"
Kidjica wrote:
Can someone look at my gear and tree and see if it's ok?
I have problem with clearing high tier maps. I understand build is not designed to kill bosses but i have problem with elites also in maps.
Randomly getting one shotted and also it requires a lot of time to kill some.

Do i really GG gear to be able to play this build? ( i don't have good head and aul neck yet )

What can i do to make this build work for me? I even can't do uber lab - "one" fail on trap/fire/spikes and i am gone.
You're not using Watcher's Eye or a Diamond Flask, that means you almost never crit. That also means you almost never do meaningful damage. You need those sources of crit; also, consider using Increased Critical Strikes Support or Increased Area of Effect Support on your Herald of Ice, it'll be better.
Going to fix that.

Edit : Just bought Eye with crit and we will see if it will be better.

Thanks for help and for the awesome build/guide
Last edited by Kidjica on Sep 21, 2019, 2:06:18 PM
Hey,
you saw my post on Reddit so now ill port my char here. i only have the POB currently here. i managed to balance my resistances out of sheer luck too. Give me your Opinion on this. Most of the time I die to either Lag (really my machine currently is trash) or heavy hitters like map bosses/syndicate guys and Beyond bosses.

POB: https://pastebin.com/02CNRGWb

also whats your opinion on the league mechanic? worth doing? with the shooting minion towers blight bosses drop pretty well.

Also what Maps would you recommend this league? I dont really feel Toxic sewers. What about stuff like Belfry (t12) (linear), Tower (T11) or Lair (T11) (div cards and linear)

Cheers
"
Th35tr1k3r wrote:
Hey,
you saw my post on Reddit so now ill port my char here. i only have the POB currently here. i managed to balance my resistances out of sheer luck too. Give me your Opinion on this. Most of the time I die to either Lag (really my machine currently is trash) or heavy hitters like map bosses/syndicate guys and Beyond bosses.

POB: https://pastebin.com/02CNRGWb

also whats your opinion on the league mechanic? worth doing? with the shooting minion towers blight bosses drop pretty well.

Also what Maps would you recommend this league? I dont really feel Toxic sewers. What about stuff like Belfry (t12) (linear), Tower (T11) or Lair (T11) (div cards and linear)

Cheers
I took a look at your character and it looks okay. You need to get your Kiara's Determination to 20%(26%) quality for the additional 50%+ more duration, everything else can be upgraded gradually over the coming weeks. (Plus what I said on reddit).

For maps you can pick whatever. If you're playing the game you're earning currency and experience. Toxic Sewer is the best for xp/h, and absolutely not the best for drops. It's up to you what you farm, the key is just to farm.
Can i do this build in blight league? I was thinking of creating one for red tier mapping and maybe blighted maps...

I do not know how much it will cost though to start up
"
Hatsuyomi wrote:
Can i do this build in blight league? I was thinking of creating one for red tier mapping and maybe blighted maps...

I do not know how much it will cost though to start up

It costs realy nothing. Less then 1 exa to start at least you want a 6-link that costs around 3 exa.

Im building it right now and on lvl 70 I was capable to run till red maps that is realy fun but it still remain much work to do on single target.

And have some questions for a build maestro. In the description of any herald skill we find "The AoE :ele: damage inflicted by this skill is not affected by modifiers to spell damage". This confuse me a lot because we take many nodes of spell damage on a tree. So does it realy benefit? And can I use nodes for spell crit chance unless I have Watcher's Eye for Hatred? Will they affect my herald skills?
Last edited by Molinary on Sep 24, 2019, 10:38:26 AM
"
Molinary wrote:
And have some questions for a build maestro. In the description of any herald skill we find "The AoE :ele: damage inflicted by this skill is not affected by modifiers to spell damage". This confuse me a lot because we take many nodes of spell damage on a tree. So does it realy benefit?
Two nodes aren't many if you ask me.

"
Molinary wrote:
And can I use nodes for spell crit chance unless I have Watcher's Eye for Hatred? Will they affect my herald skills?
No.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info