[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

u could tell me what i could do better then just telling me i dont have enough abyss jewels lol. u could tell me where i should get new slots for jewels etc. im missing 1 abyss jewel from gear and 1 or 2 more jewels wont change anything
I was not asking to 1 shot shaper cause i dont need it i was asking for things i could do better and your answer is just not helpful its like u tell someone to get more dmg.
I was wondering, how is effect of shock on abyss jewels in this build? I haven't seen it mentioned, but since we shock for pretty big % (usually most elementalist builds, that shock for 20% by default want it) it sounds good. Or is it just that flat damage is that good?
"
reggie_gakil wrote:
u could tell me what i could do better then just telling me i dont have enough abyss jewels lol. u could tell me where i should get new slots for jewels etc. im missing 1 abyss jewel from gear and 1 or 2 more jewels wont change anything
I was not asking to 1 shot shaper cause i dont need it i was asking for things i could do better and your answer is just not helpful its like u tell someone to get more dmg.

You came here and said that youre taking way too long for guardians, so I assumed you want to know how to get more dmg^^.

So I told you to read the post above, where I mentioned that devotos isnt the best option for this build, that getting an additional arrow would be very helpful to deliver your dmg much more consistently, that reducing resistance affixes on certain gearpieces would result in better dps and so on..

So I ask you again, what kind of advice, other than where to get more damage, would be helpful for you when your question was how you could possibly kill guardians faster?

Removing one of my abyss jewels results in loosing 10-15k tooltip dps..that is not huge dor you? oO
what is the best option for the last green socket for scourge ?

-mirage archer
-ice bite
-cold pen ?
"
s0mosh wrote:
"
reggie_gakil wrote:

You came here and said that youre taking way too long for guardians, so I assumed you want to know how to get more dmg^^.

So I told you to read the post above, where I mentioned that devotos isnt the best option for this build, that getting an additional arrow would be very helpful to deliver your dmg much more consistently, that reducing resistance affixes on certain gearpieces would result in better dps and so on..

So I ask you again, what kind of advice, other than where to get more damage, would be helpful for you when your question was how you could possibly kill guardians faster?

Removing one of my abyss jewels results in loosing 10-15k tooltip dps..that is not huge dor you? oO

hey man seen you on a lot of hopeshredder builds, Is it possible to do a very strong hopeshredder build with anything that aint tornado shot or Scourge arrow? Maybe a lightning arrow?
awesome build, super strong
Hi there,

After trying min-max this build on PoB,

I realized SA DPS (Thorn Arrow) is depend on Attack Speed too much (maybe).

For example (my profile on PoB, checked Shaper/Guardians, unchecked Shock, Ignited):

If I hold an HopeShredder with 20% increased AS, I'll get about 2.56 mil DPS.

If I hold an HopeShredder with 25% increased AS, I'll get about 2.68 mil DPS.

The gap is bigger once u optimize all items that relate to AS modifier, ex. Tombfist, Jewel, Helm (Devoto or Starkonja)

It maybe up to 200k ~ 300k DPS (on PoB)

So, should I invest some in AS !? Number talked but I think SA's play-style is heavy-hit-and-run. So is AS really important !?

ps: I did Deathless Guardians (rare-mode), Shaper, but Uber Elder (lazy to lure >,<)
Last edited by moonaz on Jan 21, 2019, 3:18:23 AM
Hi there

If we use wise oak flask in this build what res should be highest to max dps?
"
acool84 wrote:
Hi there

If we use wise oak flask in this build what res should be highest to max dps?

Cold
Hey Guys,

first of all... great build! I am kinda stuck because i am too dumb to use PoB right ;)

Can anyone tell me why my dmg is so low?

Thanks for the replys!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info