[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

why you use all wrath and not hatred with cold dmg ?
"
lenô wrote:

Simple: Wrath gives flat damage, Hatred gives convert from phys to cold. Look at your phys damage and try to count and compare :)
«Мнения как яйца — сколько не имей, а получать по ним больно». © Варрик
"
Lufoo wrote:
Is a 2s Tombfist much better? (I can't afford the +1 Frenzy on a 2s).

"
Sv333n wrote:
I would stick to your +1 frenzy charge tombfist tbh. I've read in previous post the +1 frenzy provides more damage than another abissal socket. Also try out Warbanner if you havent jet. It is insanehow much damage you get from placing it down shortly after you fired your Scourge arrow. (it gives you about 100% increased damage for 2.5 seconds)

Yeah, Going for helmet next (most likely have to enchant myself tho somehow...)
Just included a War Banner, But do you guys run it And Ice golem? Or do you switch to Lightning golem or something similar?

Last edited by Lufoo on Jan 11, 2019, 1:21:46 PM
but i play this build on deadeye and i have watcher'etes pen 15% cold dmg on hatred . it s fine no ?
"
Alexbars4 wrote:
"
lenô wrote:

Simple: Wrath gives flat damage, Hatred gives convert from phys to cold. Look at your phys damage and try to count and compare :)

And Hatred with a good watcher's eye >>>> Wrath with a watcher's eye
"
Lufoo wrote:
"
Lufoo wrote:
Is a 2s Tombfist much better? (I can't afford the +1 Frenzy on a 2s).

"
Sv333n wrote:
I would stick to your +1 frenzy charge tombfist tbh. I've read in previous post the +1 frenzy provides more damage than another abissal socket. Also try out Warbanner if you havent jet. It is insanehow much damage you get from placing it down shortly after you fired your Scourge arrow. (it gives you about 100% increased damage for 2.5 seconds)

Yeah, Going for helmet next (most likely have to enchant myself tho somehow...)
Just included a War Banner, But do you guys run it And Ice golem? Or do you switch to Lightning golem or something similar?

I hate golems because they die that often. So I don't use them.
"
chaelp wrote:
"
SaintWacko wrote:
Anyone else having trouble now that they've fixed what was apparently a bug and made it so Scourge Arrow constantly drains mana?

You have 0 mana leach it seems, get a node, youll be fine

Good call there. I did not realize I had no mana leech, but you're right, once I grabbed a node for that I have no trouble anymore.
Last edited by SaintWacko on Jan 11, 2019, 8:55:55 PM
"
Erionn wrote:
"
Alexbars4 wrote:
"
lenô wrote:

And Hatred with a good watcher's eye >>>> Wrath with a watcher's eye

By a hatred watcher's eye I assume only a 2-stat would be worth it (2 out of 3 from crit, added cold or cold pen),

I'm wonder what should I prioritize next, 2s lightpoacher or unnatural instinct?

yes i have a verry nice watcher'eye 60-102 add cold and 15 % pen cold res and i think i so good
other question, wath is the best : farrul's bite or find a ring or belt with aspect of the cat and swtch vs other helm ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info