[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

"
I hate golems because they die that often. So I don't use them.

one of the best QoL moves i started doing recently was have my golem on CWDT. Uptime is much better than when I was manually summoning it.
"

one of the best QoL moves i started doing recently was have my golem on CWDT. Uptime is much better than when I was manually summoning it.

That means you either have a low level golem or a high level cwdt. War banner is a better buff for your damage than a low level golem, and a high level cwdt will proc Arakaali less often.
I'm planning to craft cold damage per 10 dex + double damage bow and multimod this beauty.

I saw two variants of it. Ele pen plus extra chaos and ele pen plus cold damage/chance to freeze. Which one is better?

Also which base is prefer for crafting bow?

Last edited by facegen0 on Jan 12, 2019, 3:19:52 AM
Thanks for the build, its been very nice playing this build and it let me get 36/40. However, I'm going to reroll into another build, so if anyone wants to buy my gear pm me.
I'm going to take this build guide to make my own adjustments to my character, I wonder what is your opinion on a rare helmet with frigid fossil for the -9 cold res and higher life.

I started reading the thread to see if someone already asked but couldn't read it all as it's a pretty big thread so pardon me if this was already asked.
Last edited by z4ktan on Jan 12, 2019, 11:34:44 AM
"
z4ktan wrote:
I'm going to take this build guide to make my own adjustments to my character, I wonder what is your opinion on a rare helmet with frigid fossil for the -9 cold res and higher life.

I started reading the thread to see if someone already asked but couldn't read it all as it's a pretty big thread so pardon me if this was already asked.

I'm using just a rare helm too for easy capping resistences and it works fine. I think that fossil crafting for -coldres is a good idea. Maybe using a hollow fossil for 1 abyssal socket is a good idea too if you don't need the gem sockets.
Thanks you for this build. I did 4 uber elder kill, never did uber elder my self before.

1st :
lvl 92
gem 18/20
2 set ( 6 portal used )
no ralakesh

2nd:
lvl 92
gem 19/20
4 set ( 6 portal used )
no ralakesh

3th:
lvl 92
gem 19/20
1 set ( 6 portal used )
with ralakesh

4th:
lvl 92
gem 19/20
1 set ( 4 portal used )
with ralakesh

Now i need upgrade tombfist/bubonic then jewel !
I've been playing V1 of this build for a few weeks now and I'm enjoying it quite a bit (thank you for the build!). I only just today decided to try out a couple of T16 maps (moderate difficulty rare & corrupted modifiers), and while I was able to kill the bosses, I did die 4-5 times trying. Hopefully that will improve as I do them more and isn't a sign of something wrong with my setup.

In any case, I hadn't planned on trying out V2 of this build as I had already sunk enough currency into V1 as it is. The only pricey things I'm missing are the +1 frenzy on 2 abyss socket gloves (I've yellow'd 4 pairs trying to get it already), and the WED enchant on the yoke.

This week I got lucky and got a Farrul's Den and the chest dropped, so I figured what the hell, I'll give V2 a shot. 6L the chest, was working on crafting a solid belt that I could do the aspect of the cat enchant on, and moving passives around (currently lvl 92). And then I saw the price of the Unnatural Instinct in standard... holy hell. 25-28ex - seriously, for a jewel???

So, my question is - how well does V2 of this build work without that jewel, and how much of an upgrade is it over V1 (with or without the jewel)? I may just sell the chest if it's not really worth switching to it.
"
Vicariously wrote:
I've been playing V1 of this build for a few weeks now and I'm enjoying it quite a bit (thank you for the build!). I only just today decided to try out a couple of T16 maps (moderate difficulty rare & corrupted modifiers), and while I was able to kill the bosses, I did die 4-5 times trying. Hopefully that will improve as I do them more and isn't a sign of something wrong with my setup.

In any case, I hadn't planned on trying out V2 of this build as I had already sunk enough currency into V1 as it is. The only pricey things I'm missing are the +1 frenzy on 2 abyss socket gloves (I've yellow'd 4 pairs trying to get it already), and the WED enchant on the yoke.

This week I got lucky and got a Farrul's Den and the chest dropped, so I figured what the hell, I'll give V2 a shot. 6L the chest, was working on crafting a solid belt that I could do the aspect of the cat enchant on, and moving passives around (currently lvl 92). And then I saw the price of the Unnatural Instinct in standard... holy hell. 25-28ex - seriously, for a jewel???

So, my question is - how well does V2 of this build work without that jewel, and how much of an upgrade is it over V1 (with or without the jewel)? I may just sell the chest if it's not really worth switching to it.

V2 is fine without UI jewel, just use a meek in that spot. UI will free up about 7 skills points for me, I'm just in the process of buying one now.
Will it be normal to play the second version without the unnatural instinct?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info