[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

deleted.
Last edited by xNazex on Jan 29, 2019, 11:08:38 AM

This is kinda my final gear for the league.

Gonna just grind for 100 then I'm done with the league. Kinda burnt out min maxing this one. Got to about 10mil DPS without Vaal Haste or any other cheaty BS on PoB. Fun build, will maybe continue working on it here and there in standard.

Crafted last night. Used Corroded + Metallic + Prismatic + Serrated. Took 3 attempts.

If anyone is interested I also crafted these

Spoiler

next upgrades for me are

Enchanted 2socket Tombfists now I am no longer using hopeshredder. (12ex)
scourge arrow enchanted Lightpoacher (15ex)
shaped +1 arrows quiver (~5ex)
Delve crafted Stygian w ele + cold + ele dmg w attacks. (??)

Also - I was using
but without beyond a stygian just feels better - you can also reinvest the money otherwise spent on a HH into other slots on your gear.
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick
Last edited by vileArchon on Jan 29, 2019, 8:32:18 PM
"
zenkatsu wrote:

Gonna just grind for 100 then I'm done with the league. Kinda burnt out min maxing this one. Got to about 10mil DPS without Vaal Haste or any other cheaty BS on PoB. Fun build, will maybe continue working on it here and there in standard.

How many alts do you think it takes to get those 2 shaper mods together for multi-moding?
"
xNazex wrote:
"
zenkatsu wrote:

How many alts do you think it takes to get those 2 shaper mods together for multi-moding?

No idea honestly. I found one that just had those two and one shit affix and got lucky on the annul. Cost me like 2ex for the base.
i tried to annul a bow that had double damage + attack speed and ele damage with 1 trash suffix and 1 trash prefix. unfortunately i lost the double damage but at least i saved the ele :)

itll be a decent starter bow as i test this build tomorrow!

also found this gem to go with it earlier

Last edited by Junie on Jan 30, 2019, 2:54:25 AM
Goona check this for the next league
just killed uber elder today with this build!

thank you!

some questions about the build

Q #1: is it okay if i link an underlevelled ice golem with CWDT? i find it quite annoying to have to resummon over and over again since it dies too quickly so, if there are alternatives to ice golem, what would they be?

Q #2: are there any alternatives to frost bomb? if so, what would they be?

Q #3: what kind of watcher's eye jewel would convince you to switch to hatred instead of wrath?

Q #4: i want to replace my hopeshredder with a GG bow, how do i start? what affixes do i look for? what changes do i make to my passive tree? should i even bother replacing hopeshredder?

Q #5: mark of the elder tentacle whip does not seem to be triggering. why?
I'm Thu
and I love you
Last edited by Thuuu on Jan 30, 2019, 5:50:45 AM
"
Thuuu wrote:
just killed uber elder today with this build!

thank you!

some questions about the build

Q #1: is it okay if i link an underlevelled ice golem with CWDT? i find it quite annoying to have to resummon over and over again since it dies too quickly so, if there are alternatives to ice golem, what would they be?

Q #2: are there any alternatives to frost bomb? if so, what would they be?

Q #3: what kind of watcher's eye jewel would convince you to switch to hatred instead of wrath?

Q #4: i want to replace my hopeshredder with a GG bow, how do i start? what affixes do i look for? what changes do i make to my passive tree? should i even bother replacing hopeshredder?

Q #5: mark of the elder tentacle whip does not seem to be triggering. why?

1. If you have the extra gem slots (this build tends to be hard up for them) then go for it. I personally don't even run the Ice Golem anymore because I can't fit it in.

2. You throw down frost bomb on bosses right before popping flasks and war banner because it reduces their Cold Res by 25%. There really isn't a replacement for it unless you already have like 80% cold pen which is very unlikely if it's even possible without massive sacrifices elsewhere.

3. Flat Crit Rate+Cold Pen or Added Cold damage+Cold pen. Look to spend over 30ex for those tho. It's hard for Hatred to beat Wrath because of all the free Lightning damage Wrath gives. Hatred just converts phys which we don't have much for it to convert.

4. First off, I still use hopeshredder for mapping because the movement speed is so nice, a GG bow is only rly fun for bossing or deep delves.

Now, you'll be looking for a multimodded bow with 20% Double Damage and Elemental Penetration % and Attack Speed before the multimod.If you can find one with Socketed Gems deal 20% more Attack Damage then even better. Make sure the bow has 1.6 APS on it. I went with a harbinger bow, and the crit is nice but it takes forever to charge SA. For the multimods, you'll want things like Elemental Damage, Cold Damage, Non-Chaos damage added as Extra Chaos Damage,

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2309601

That link is basically the perfect SA bow. Other good examples are linked in previous posts. Here's a Poe.Trade Search to get you started:

http://poe.trade/search/nihuserinahisi

EDIT: 5. Don't worry about tentacle whip. Does no dmg.
Last edited by zenkatsu on Jan 30, 2019, 12:54:59 PM
thank you for the reply!

last question: when moving from version 1 to version 2, what order to i prioritize the gear upgrades?

looking to make this my boss farmer in standard.
I'm Thu
and I love you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info