[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

I'm starting with your build again and wait for someone to figure out which of these new skills are OP. I'm not changing anything unless I get deep into delve again. Last league I got to Delve 415 and it feels strong enough offensive and defensively to go to 500+. Your updated guide looks great, a lot more details, I hope more people try out your build, it really is that good.

edit: If you are using Filterblade make sure you include Twin Claw, Double Claw, and Gemini Claw to always show. To do this, scroll to the bottom under Misc., select "Add Additional Show/Hide Rules", then select "Add Basetype-Based Rules".
Now add in these claws and change Rarity and Itemlevel to "Any".
Last edited by IchiMorghulis on Dec 7, 2018, 1:25:11 PM
Yah, this is the best league starter I've used in... years? It's fantastic. Definitely using it today.
All that and a bag of chips!
Im back to POE after some time away because got bored of it. This build is the tits. Honestly, can't remember having so much fun playing a build. Since I started it till I switched to cyclone, a couple of hours ago. Already got Charity, Calamity and Geofris Crest (4c all). 2l Herald of Agony, 2L Herald of purity, 3L relic and 4L cyclone, and the damage is already great. Can't wait to upgrade this stuff and get more juice.
Thank you very much for the detailed guide, and this amazing build. Cheers
Last edited by mrpilhas on Dec 8, 2018, 3:09:47 PM
Hey, thanks for taking the time to get this down in writing.

I just started out a freshn new caracted, roughly following the guide. It's so much fun!

But I can't seem to find the leveling threes in PoB. Can't seem to find anything usefull searching around. Where am I supposed to look for them? Thanks!
"
VankaMa wrote:
Hey, thanks for taking the time to get this down in writing.

I just started out a freshn new caracted, roughly following the guide. It's so much fun!

But I can't seem to find the leveling threes in PoB. Can't seem to find anything usefull searching around. Where am I supposed to look for them? Thanks!

You can switch over all trees on the Tree tab with the dropdown at the bottom left, just to the left of the Reset button.
im doing this build as HC but more tanky Tree

http://poeurl.com/cbfA (259% life)

only 30lvl is fun and good clear speed

maybe i gona with spectras for frenzy and use Lioneye's Remorse
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Dec 9, 2018, 5:17:13 AM
Rocking with this build so far, hit 87 last night.

Started as SRS until 36 with claw. At 36 switched to HoA 4link, cyclone 4link, holy relic 3 link and HoP 1link. That took me until maps and beyond pretty much. Had no problems until I started to get into t7 or t8 maps. At that point I started stalling out a bit with fairly slow dps, so got a Coming Calamity and started working on it

At about 83, managed to 5link a Coming Calamity and get an essence wurm. This allowed me to start running a 4link HoP and get the other basics going. Just picked up a Poison/FA gloves this morning to get the final cyclone setup.

So sitting at 87 right now, doing really well. Gear is fairly poor but functional, so should see large gains in life as I start replacing stuff.
Last edited by Klausdawg on Dec 9, 2018, 11:13:05 AM
"
klausdawg wrote:
Rocking with this build so far, hit 87 last night.

Started as SRS until 36 with claw. At 36 switched to HoA 4link, cyclone 4link, holy relic 3 link and HoP 1link. That took me until maps and beyond pretty much. Had no problems until I started to get into t7 or t8 maps. At that point I started stalling out a bit with fairly slow dps, so got a Coming Calamity and started working on it

At about 83, managed to 5link a Coming Calamity and get an essence wurm. This allowed me to start running a 4link HoP and get the other basics going. Just picked up a Poison/FA gloves this morning to get the final cyclone setup.

So sitting at 87 right now, doing really well. Gear is fairly poor but functional, so should see large gains in life as I start replacing stuff.

its feel tanky or is squishy ?
"

its feel tanky or is squishy ?

I feel pretty tank. With fortify and blind linked to cyclone at this point, with massive life gain on hit, I am almost afk twirling through maps.

Only thing dangerous for me, at all, is the betrayal events. Which frankly are overtuned, so lots of builds are having problems with them.
What is the best 6th gem for HoA?

Seems we would want something that scales both Phantasm and HoA.

Damage on full life would be good for HoA but probably not the best for phantasms. Minion speed maybe? Slower projectiles?

edit: Oops, see you talk about it in the guide now. Not sure what I will do when I get it going!
Last edited by Klausdawg on Dec 9, 2018, 2:10:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info