[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

74 atm, still in my leveling spec (smite), I got 5L calamity ready, helm prophecy requires t7 map in this new atlast so thats a bit off still, having real trouble finding a claw though, same goes for those 6L gloves, probably just too early in the league.
"
74 atm, still in my leveling spec (smite), I got 5L calamity ready, helm prophecy requires t7 map in this new atlast so thats a bit off still, having real trouble finding a claw though, same goes for those 6L gloves, probably just too early in the league.

Here's what you can do in the meantime. Get a white gemini claw (just a normal one) and alt spam for T1 or T2 attack speed, next aug and regal it, then craft "Minions attack speed/cast speed". For the gloves, get one with either socketed AS or socketed poison, then link as follow. Cyclone-Fortify-LGoH-(either Poison or Attack Speed, whichever one is not on the glove).

This will tie you over until you can get the right gear. Check my character as an example.
Last edited by IchiMorghulis on Dec 10, 2018, 5:39:32 PM
"
Mauxxi wrote:
"
im doing this build as HC but more tanky Tree

http://poeurl.com/cbfA (259% life)

only 30lvl is fun and good clear speed

maybe i gona with spectras for frenzy and use Lioneye's Remorse

Yeah I definitely recommend Lioneye's Remorse for HC.

Systemplayerlost and other knowledgable exiles, are there any other changes you would make to this build for HC players? Also, anything we need to watch out for (map mods, etc)?

*edit - punctuation

The other major setup chance you can consider is getting the 3 endurance charges earlier (7 points for 3 extra charges) over some attack speed/life (consider dropping Berserking?) and take the charge generation Guardian node earlier than Uber lab.

For map mods although you can do Phys reflect it's probably better to avoid, then the usual (any two of: damage as extra/crit multi/speed) again, these are doable, but you can reroll if you want to be safe.

You can do no regen even if you run out of mana because of Shield Charge-Blood magic and mana gained on hit from the claw, so be liberal with your mana use in those maps and don't be worried about running out.

Regarding boss content - I did all Shaper/Elder Guardians and red Elder deathless, but Shaper I died a couple of times to my own poor mechanics (definitely possible to do deathless). I would not consider this a safe Uber Elder candidate unless you add Kaom's Roots, +2/3 and Minion Damage helm with life and Discipline with ES gained on hit Watcher's Eye (at this point you're probably alright for the fight).

Finally, some mechanical advice about using Cyclone - if you use Cyclone with your mouse right on top of/really close to your character, you're animation locked for much less time than if you Cyclone with your mouse far away from your character.
Last edited by systemplayerlost on Dec 10, 2018, 6:18:11 PM
This felt so good to use! Switching over, immediately after getting the right sockets, had me instantly go from struggling with Interventions to not even noticing that they'd spawned, since they died before their voice lines triggered.

Until I feel lucky enough to chrome a 3-green CC, I'm using a cheap corrupted 6-link with Dexterity to use HoA in mapping and HoP with bossing. All of the hand-me-down claws that I've gotten were from people with "spinning" in their names and the gloves are going up in price (I just barely managed to grab a 5-link in time), so I'd say that this build is getting pretty popular.
seen the new unique ring vivinsect? is it any good for this build?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vivinsect
moooo
"
Yrzi wrote:
helm prophecy requires t7 map in this new atlast

Hmm, I don't think this is correct. I upgrade my Crest to a Legacy in the Cursed Crypt map which is still Tier 3.
"
The_Rope wrote:
"
Yrzi wrote:
helm prophecy requires t7 map in this new atlast

Hmm, I don't think this is correct. I upgrade my Crest to a Legacy in the Cursed Crypt map which is still Tier 3.

Yeah I did the same, the wiki hadnt been updated for 3.5 for this.
Great build no issues at all with content. I'm using Gluttony for some awesome hp on hit.
"
Great build no issues at all with content. I'm using Gluttony for some awesome hp on hit.

I just looked at your character, your glove only have Faster Attack support. You should take out Blind and socket in Poison. Without looking at your jewels, you probably have a maximum of 40% chance to poison. The poison gem will push this up to 100%.

The 100% chance to poison is the single most important thing about this build, everything else is secondary.
"
IchiMorghulis wrote:
"

I just looked at your character, your glove only have Faster Attack support. You should take out Blind and socket in Poison. Without looking at your jewels, you probably have a maximum of 40% chance to poison. The poison gem will push this up to 100%.

The 100% chance to poison is the single most important thing about this build, everything else is secondary.

Thanks for advice. I'm trying to get gloves with Poison + Faster Attack + hp + Fire or Cold res. They are not cheap. Jewels are 7% hp with 4% Poison chance. In the meantime I just got 5 link Prophecy which I used on my spare armor and tried to 6 link my armor I was using and ta-da:
Spoiler

6 link after 4 fuse lol. Time to spend some money on nice gloves. And I swapped Blind gem for Poison gem. ty
Last edited by Sidad on Dec 11, 2018, 10:06:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info