[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

So I've been looking for a build that I can mess around with and just have a blast and a half with. And I am happy that I found your build:D

Not only did you make it easy to follow and understand but you made the build fun to play:D Yes there are many other MS builds out there but I find yours just all rounded fun to play and not a build that needs to be almost identical or required expensive expensive gear to kill uber elder.

Thank you for making my love for MS and jugg come true and this is by far a build i plan to start each league with:D

Been able to do shaper, elder (needed help as i am nub at this fight) ,all guardians, elder guardians with ease. Of course my gear i have now is not what I used to complete these guys actually a lot less.

So thank you sir for this build:D You have made a great one:D
"
Mejker wrote:
Question:
Any ideas where to put extra 3 points if someoen levels to 100 compared to your lvl 97 build?

probably a new jewel socket, probably near resolute tecnique
"
PhantomZA wrote:
So I've been looking for a build that I can mess around with and just have a blast and a half with. And I am happy that I found your build:D

Not only did you make it easy to follow and understand but you made the build fun to play:D Yes there are many other MS builds out there but I find yours just all rounded fun to play and not a build that needs to be almost identical or required expensive expensive gear to kill uber elder.

Thank you for making my love for MS and jugg come true and this is by far a build i plan to start each league with:D

Been able to do shaper, elder (needed help as i am nub at this fight) ,all guardians, elder guardians with ease. Of course my gear i have now is not what I used to complete these guys actually a lot less.

So thank you sir for this build:D You have made a great one:D

Thank mate for ur review.

im always happy if some1 enjoy my build.
Hello. Just wanted to also give my thanks for this build. Progressing hasn't been too difficult and being able to indiscriminately slaughter all I've come across has been quite enjoyable.

What I like most about this is that there's a sort of "build-up" regarding gear, basically saying "Okay, ideally you want items X, Y, and Z, but it might take a while to get there. In the interim, items A, B, and C will work fine."

So, kudos from a years-long scrub. May the Force be with you. :D
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
RoNy4 wrote:
1 question, are we supposed to gain endurance charges for the Inmortal call duration? and if we do, how we do it? Forgot to say with the champion class :D

Endurance isnt mandatory. we are using immortal call only for trigger arakaali pantheon for more life regen

if u wanna gain endurance u can use enduring cry, or endurance charge on stun linked on ur movement skill, btw i think is a waste of time u don't need endurance

Hey thank you for the response, also forgot to say thank you for the guide it has been a decent challenge for a new player :D

I will like you to check my current items and tell me if I could improve something, because I think everything is kinda decent, atm I got 6.1k hp but has been at 6.3k, but for some reason I still feel a bit squishy, mostly in t14+ maps, and endgame content, that's why I asked about the endurance charges. Also most of my jewel's in the skill three give me 7% maximum life and fire/phys damage, and I got a decent Watcher's eye with 28 life gained and 1.3% of fire damage leeched as life while afected by anger, also forget about my item rarity support I was using it with herald of ash for a while, but when I got the Watcher's I changed it. If you need anymore info just say it ;). Here are my items:

Last edited by RoNy4 on Jan 29, 2019, 12:39:32 PM
"
RoNy4 wrote:
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
RoNy4 wrote:
1 question, are we supposed to gain endurance charges for the Inmortal call duration? and if we do, how we do it? Forgot to say with the champion class :D

Endurance isnt mandatory. we are using immortal call only for trigger arakaali pantheon for more life regen

if u wanna gain endurance u can use enduring cry, or endurance charge on stun linked on ur movement skill, btw i think is a waste of time u don't need endurance

Hey thank you for the response, also forgot to say thank you for the guide it has been a decent challenge for a new player :D

I will like you to check my current items and tell me if I could improve something, because I think everything is kinda decent, atm I got 6.1k hp but has been at 6.3k, but for some reason I still feel a bit squishy, mostly in t14+ maps, and endgame content, that's why I asked about the endurance charges. Also most of my jewel's in the skill three give me 7% maximum life and fire/phys damage, and I got a decent Watcher's eye with 28 life gained and 1.3% of fire damage leeched as life while afected by anger, also forget about my item rarity support I was using it with herald of ash for a while, but when I got the Watcher's I changed it. If you need anymore info just say it ;). Here are my items:

Man you have anger life leech on ur watcher eye, u can drop vitality void on the tree and save 4 points to invest in more hp points.

Yes ur gear is ok , but u arent running no1 thing for anti freez... if u get freez u will die for sure ...

the best thing for me is hrimnor , as i said in the guide ... at least u need a flask for freez immunity ...
"
"
bluedood444 wrote:
hello there.....anal.....bleeding.....Wanted to thank you for an awesome build guide, its by far my favorite. However, I would like to get more damage...I have high life, 7.8k, and pob SAYS 5mil dps, but I think im calculating it wrong, because it doesn't feel like its that high. I would link my gear in this post, but I have no idea how, so if you could take the time to either go to my account and view my characters (my ms is called "D_D_Duel"(theres a bit more d's but you can find it)) OR tell me how to link my gear. thanks for the time!
ps. don't want to switch from belly to lorweave I like being tanky as well.

Hey mate !

ur gear its very very good.

for more dps for sure loreweave is awasome. u loose some hp point but u get 80% max res that is a good boost to tankyness...

instead of life flask u can use silver flask

can u link ur pob i will take a look...

for link item here u must click on ur char in top left of the page and "click+X" to link the items.

hey sorry for the long respond time, I didn't think you would respond so quickly. anyway here's my pob and a shaper kill (not full video) if you want to put it in the guide. its sloppy bc im bad tho so idk
vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cePHod42gao
pob: https://pastebin.com/zz1wX9yH

also once I spread the elder influence ill post an uber elder run, but it definitely wont be deathless
Last edited by areflour on Jan 29, 2019, 4:33:16 PM
"
"
"
bluedood444 wrote:

hey sorry for the long respond time, I didn't think you would respond so quickly. anyway here's my pob and a shaper kill (not full video) if you want to put it in the guide. its sloppy bc im bad tho so idk

also once I spread the elder influence ill post an uber elder run, but it definitely wont be deathless

I saw ur vdeo, u are running ancestral call but u r attackin too much near the enemy.. if u wanna enjoy better ancestral call u must attack 1 o 2 feet before, look my video to see a good position to attack bosses.

then double life flask is meh. go for silver flask instead of 1 life.

ur pob said 194k per balls x 11( 22 with ancestrall) is 4.2M dps
(u miss to select shaper dps,)

BUT as i said always not all balls hit enemy ( and u waste a lot of dps using wrong ancestrall call) , combustion from totem or golem work like hardly ever ...

i add a tool in the guide to calculate the real dps of MS, and try to calculate it without combustion on. should be ur real dps
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
"
"
bluedood444 wrote:

I saw ur vdeo, u are running ancestral call but u r attackin too much near the enemy.. if u wanna enjoy better ancestral call u must attack 1 o 2 feet before, look my video to see a good position to attack bosses.

then double life flask is meh. go for silver flask instead of 1 life.

ur pob said 194k per balls x 11( 22 with ancestrall) is 4.2M dps
(u miss to select shaper dps,)

BUT as i said always not all balls hit enemy ( and u waste a lot of dps using wrong ancestrall call) , combustion from totem or golem work like hardly ever ...

i add a tool in the guide to calculate the real dps of MS, and try to calculate it without combustion on. should be ur real dps

hey thanks! I will look at your video to see where I should be attacking from, and as for combustion, what are my links then? I use double life flask bc im not good at the game and I sometimes would die if I didn't have 2
"
"

Man you have anger life leech on ur watcher eye, u can drop vitality void on the tree and save 4 points to invest in more hp points.

Yes ur gear is ok , but u arent running no1 thing for anti freez... if u get freez u will die for sure ...

the best thing for me is hrimnor , as i said in the guide ... at least u need a flask for freez immunity ...

Yeah I think I can remove the vitality void as you're saying, did't though about it. Also I'm not running Hrimnors because if I want the gloves that I have atm I can't remove the other helmet because of the dexterity it gives me, I need dex for blood rage and vaal haste, and can't find it in a decent way than doing that. Maybe I will try and spend a skill point in the +30 skill point. Thank you again for the response.
Last edited by RoNy4 on Jan 30, 2019, 8:16:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info