[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

Is my pantheon trick working? Can you clarify what you mean by CWDT -> Blood rage -> Immortal call?

Does it mean put in the gems in this order, or do the gems have to be linked also in this order (red -> green -> red) next to each other?

Thank you, great guide!
"
Chamona wrote:
Is my pantheon trick working? Can you clarify what you mean by CWDT -> Blood rage -> Immortal call?

Does it mean put in the gems in this order, or do the gems have to be linked also in this order (red -> green -> red) next to each other?

Thank you, great guide!

For get sure ur pantheon work u must link cwdt -> blood rage -> immortal call

look this image taken from poe wiki for how gem links work

AFAIK CWDT and BLood rage can be swapped and should work too. It matters the order of the gem triggered so make sure Blood rage is always behind Immortal Call.
I really messed up with the build i selected the wrong class, can it be played by a marauder??
Thank you for the help the other day, iv'e managed to climb the wall and move further in to t15-16 now. I'm curious if there are any gems worth using in place of fortify on whirling blade now iv'e got fortitude ascendancy ?
Thank again
"
kamalbai95 wrote:
I really messed up with the build i selected the wrong class, can it be played by a marauder??

Lol if u read the guide it says u can play Juggernaut wich is marauder, its a more tankier version then Champion / gladiator .. i am playing Juggernaut and it works perfect so far i am soon hitting 80 and i melt everything.
"
Dr_GlipGlop wrote:
Thank you for the help the other day, iv'e managed to climb the wall and move further in to t15-16 now. I'm curious if there are any gems worth using in place of fortify on whirling blade now iv'e got fortitude ascendancy ?
Thank again

if u run fortitude u dont need fortify gem link on whirling

u need it only before fortitude or in case u want to run first strike
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
Dr_GlipGlop wrote:
Thank again

Yes, is there any gem worth linking there instead of fortify now i dont need it in gem form, thank you :)
"
Dr_GlipGlop wrote:
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
Dr_GlipGlop wrote:
Thank again

Yes, is there any gem worth linking there instead of fortify now i dont need it in gem form, thank you :)

LOL sorry my english dont work always :D

culling strike u can use , or just run 3 link whirling
No apologize needed, Thank you for all the help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info