[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
Guhpy wrote:
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:

How on gods green earth did you get 8600 life. I have followed this build to the T and get spanked by uber elder. I even went as far as getting a elder ring with life on hit so im at 48 life on hit now.

this is on a very good gear on std (but nothing special), check my gear:

Spoiler

POB:
https://pastebin.com/BZhZ5yS8

In league with normal gear i have 7400 hp:

11/12ex worth

8c helm
3c boots
5c ring each
30c belt
grelwood 1.5ex each
2ex watcher eye
5ex xoph's

Spoiler

You also have two socket Tombfists worth 7 exa. One of the abyssal jewels in there is also worth 1 exa. Ring prices seem understated also.
Hey, am i doing something wrong against Minotaurus? Im always getting oneshot, and i seem to do mediocre damage on bosses in general.

I really really enjoy this build, its my favorite so far. Maybe im doing something completly wrong in my playstyle. Or should i upgrade something on my gear? (maybe both things are the problem)

Read all the pages on your topic so far, nice that you are so active and helping people.

Cheers :)
Absolutely amazed at how easily i was able to do uber elder with this character! im a brainless grinder and a shamefully poor boss killer - took a few tries at him with ele hit last league but after 4-5 tries i moved on, then this league i couldnt manage it with my occultist poets pen arc/LW build that otheerwise has been insanely strong, must have tried 10 times with no luck. made this character and leveled him to 92 over 2 days and downed uber elder deathless on my first try.

obviously knowing the fight from the other builds helped a ton but it felt practically effortless, could tank shaper beams, elder ranged attacks, shaper slam, 1-2 shaper balls... basically as long as you're awake you can do uber elder. wish i could get the dps up just a bit and not quite sure where i can squeeze that in other than getting that helm enchant, but long fights seem to be totally fine so im content. thank you for the very fun build, it was great to take out a goal i had looming over me!
Should i use opal rings or steel rings? As I'm writing this rn, I'm using opal rings.

btw. this build is a beast if you have some currency
Should I take Point Blank if I'm using Ichimonji?? I'm going Jugg tho, in ur tree u didnt take Point Blank
"
serialbäm wrote:
Hey, am i doing something wrong against Minotaurus? Im always getting oneshot, and i seem to do mediocre damage on bosses in general.

I really really enjoy this build, its my favorite so far. Maybe im doing something completly wrong in my playstyle. Or should i upgrade something on my gear? (maybe both things are the problem)

Read all the pages on your topic so far, nice that you are so active and helping people.

2 things you MUST avoid during this fight - his burrow and his slam. Don't stay in rocky disco from ceiling.

"
You also have two socket Tombfists worth 7 exa. One of the abyssal jewels in there is also worth 1 exa. Ring prices seem understated also.

For sure is expencive get 8600 hp. MinMax the build is always expencive
i reached 8000 hp in delve eazy without beast gear and min max the build woth few pieces that i had in std.

You can get 7500 hp so easy, this life pool make ur uber elder and all other content smooth.
"
eddy_alfa wrote:
"
serialbäm wrote:

2 things you MUST avoid during this fight - his burrow and his slam. Don't stay in rocky disco from ceiling.

it also depends on which mods u running the map.

if there are :
extra ele damage, boss damage, player less armour etc... some times can be more dangerous of uber elder
"
PowerCasper wrote:
Should i use opal rings or steel rings? As I'm writing this rn, I'm using opal rings.

btw. this build is a beast if you have some currency

with opal u get few more dps, but not bug difference
"
doomroka wrote:
Absolutely amazed at how easily i was able to do uber elder with this character! im a brainless grinder and a shamefully poor boss killer - took a few tries at him with ele hit last league but after 4-5 tries i moved on, then this league i couldnt manage it with my occultist poets pen arc/LW build that otheerwise has been insanely strong, must have tried 10 times with no luck. made this character and leveled him to 92 over 2 days and downed uber elder deathless on my first try.

obviously knowing the fight from the other builds helped a ton but it felt practically effortless, could tank shaper beams, elder ranged attacks, shaper slam, 1-2 shaper balls... basically as long as you're awake you can do uber elder. wish i could get the dps up just a bit and not quite sure where i can squeeze that in other than getting that helm enchant, but long fights seem to be totally fine so im content. thank you for the very fun build, it was great to take out a goal i had looming over me!

thanks man for ur post

at ur status upgreade the build will be expencive:

-2sock tombist ( u must redo ur res )
-helm with enemy -% fire res
-gg belt with double ele dmage

-ofc MS balls enchant
-watcher eye with anger pen also

expencive yes
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Jan 5, 2019, 5:12:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type