[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

Are you scared for 3.7? :)
I made some spreadsheet for gems links/levels/acts just a simple sheet to help while leveling for my self, but i thought let's share it mabey there is some one else that would like to use it. ( FOR JUGGERNAUT )

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_kdaoyo4F_OcmlLkfa74C9GpRwKDgihQTxjSc_bhvNk/edit?usp=sharing

greets freak
FREAKDAFLOW//nl
Last edited by skS1 on Mar 7, 2019, 11:04:17 AM
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
Dehale wrote:
POB updated tree

POB update in improve section

the only difference is near the old celestial judgement that save us 1 point

Hey anal Bleeding!

I was looking for the POB Link for jugger in the improved section but the three is a bit difrent thant the jugger one in the passive skill three list.
Which one is the correct one?
thanks in advance!
FREAKDAFLOW//nl
"
TraePOE wrote:
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
Dehale wrote:
POB updated tree

nice, I was hoping there wasnt gonna be any big changes because im starting to really enjoy this game. I have a question about "Mana gain on hit rare jewel - Make us able to run no leech maps" the only ones I see like this are like 1-2 mana gained on hit, is that what you mean and does that actually have any useful effect?

Also can you look a few posts up I linked my setup for you to check out and critique.

yes not big change for this build on 3.6, only that 1 poitn on tree.

yes mana gain on jewles are max 2 , 1 of that jewel is enough but with 2 is perferct

yes gear is ok, you are at the "midle" of the improvement but there's nothing wrong.
"
Are you scared for 3.7? :)

3.7 ? we are going to 3.6 now

we have all this 3.6 league to play this buils and it is great as always
"
skS1 wrote:
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
Dehale wrote:
POB updated tree

Hey anal Bleeding!

I was looking for the POB Link for jugger in the improved section but the three is a bit difrent thant the jugger one in the passive skill three list.
Which one is the correct one?
thanks in advance!

on the pob in the improve section of the jugg as i wrote i got mana gain on hit from rare jew and life leech from watcher so i drop all leech on tree to get more life/jew socjet .

I See now sorry! i just woke up probably still sleepy haha
FREAKDAFLOW//nl
-deleted, saw it a page before-

we save 3 points cause theres no celestial judgement anymore am i right? And is it worth it to invest them instead for Divine Judgement?
Last edited by Example257 on Mar 7, 2019, 12:02:33 PM
"
Example257 wrote:
In your Jugg skilltree you go for Celestial Judgement, but in my updated POB this node dont exist, instead theres now Divine wrath

the skill tree on poe site isnt update, we must wait for new league.

i wrote already of this in changelog in top of the guide and update the pob link in improve section.

i will update the skill tree only when will be available
Full Update for 3.6

POB and Skill tree

If i miss something plz tell me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info