[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
crunkatog wrote:
Getting a Watcher's Eye with the LGOH/vitality mod on it is proving to be "Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate" and once you start rolling t10+ maps with double or triple monster crit etc. you really miss it

I keep a LGOH support gem socketed in my offhand wep just in case, swap it in where it seems like Ill need it.

very small budget here, and end of league. I'm interested in building a 2wield version next league with the hard affixes, hope they don't nerf MS too badly. :P

Life Gain On Hit is MANDATORY

if u cant afford the watcher eye i recomend you to use thief torment instead of ur rare rings that arent so good, and try to get a rare ammy instead of carnage...
Hey A.B!

i never played any onther build than the zombiemancer, so its gona be time to play something else, so im planing to use this build for the league start of 3.6.
I tryed it out at the end of betrayl and i really like to play with it so far
so thanks in advance!.
Are you gona keep the build updated for 3.6 if they make any changes to the used pasive's/gems/items?

Greets Freak
FREAKDAFLOW//nl
"
skS1 wrote:
Hey A.B!

i never played any onther build than the zombiemancer, so its gona be time to play something else, so im planing to use this build for the league start of 3.6.
I tryed it out at the end of betrayl and i really like to play with it so far
so thanks in advance!.
Are you gona keep the build updated for 3.6 if they make any changes to the used pasive's/gems/items?

Greets Freak

hey !

I will update the changelogs for sure when they tell us all chances.

for now on the manifesto i dont find any chance, so wait for GGG news

Sweet, Cant wait to roll with it in 3.6!.

FREAKDAFLOW//nl
Last edited by skS1 on Mar 4, 2019, 7:18:51 PM
for watchers eye, whats the other stat thats perfect and then maybe an alternative or two to go along with life on hit while vitality. Im seeing a ton of options and new to build. Also for leveling do you recommend using 2 ornaments or 1 ornament and one of those recommended leveling swords? I dont know if its better to spread stats or stack them while leveling.

Oh yeah also I noticed they are changing the passive tree a bit, I sure hope you add your recommended passive tree, both leveling every 30ish points or so, like you did before for all 3 characters because this passive tree has me so lost, def need help there.
Last edited by joshleeman on Mar 5, 2019, 8:07:38 PM
Assuming the gems used in the build stay the same, are there any of them besides the CWDT that shouldnt be leveled up for whatever reason?
After reviewing the patch notes, the build only have seemed to suffer a minor nerf for the later part of the build with loreweave, but it seems to be still more than viable. Or am I mistaken?
Im confused on the jewels, the only ones I see with life and fire damge are abyss which only go in specific abyss armor correct? What stats should I get on rare jewels for the passive tree? Maybe priority because the ones im seeing are all abyss.

edit - nevermind im a dumbass they do go in passive tree. Ok so is the stats for jewels you recommend in order of importance?
Last edited by TraePOE on Mar 6, 2019, 11:39:11 AM
"
Mindfvck wrote:
After reviewing the patch notes, the build only have seemed to suffer a minor nerf for the later part of the build with loreweave, but it seems to be still more than viable. Or am I mistaken?

we got a nerf only for lore and tombfist, is a very small neft comparing then all other melee build.

The build ramain the same always powerfull, and we save 1 point onthe new tree cuz "celestial punishment" change.
"
TraePOE wrote:
Im confused on the jewels, the only ones I see with life and fire damge are abyss which only go in specific abyss armor correct? What stats should I get on rare jewels for the passive tree? Maybe priority because the ones im seeing are all abyss.

edit - nevermind im a dumbass they do go in passive tree. Ok so is the stats for jewels you recommend in order of importance?

first life for sure

then fire damage that scale few better then phys , but phys is good anyway

attack speed, attack speed if u crit recentrly,extra phys in fire if crit

on normal jewel if u can get mana gain on hit u can run "no leech map" but are quite expencives

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info