[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

Hello Demi, Could you also update the picture of the full tree ?

Playing on PS4 no I cant use pastebin ... I do believe the picture helped a lot of players (it helped me a lot in 3.6) and will be a tool to consider...

Thanks a lot for the great job on that build and the others (cant decide between this, your RF build or a melee one for 3.7 ... actually zerkers are trying to lure me..)
Is it possible to kill Shaper with this build in 5-link with low-budget gear? If yes, how hard it can be?
"
faikonpoe wrote:
Is it possible to kill Shaper with this build in 5-link with low-budget gear? If yes, how hard it can be?

i killed shaper day 2 on 5 link tinkersin and trash gear deathless last league ;D if you know the shaper fight you will have zero problems.

this build is probably the most broken budget thing out there, but sadly i didn't like the trap playstyle. still was able to clear whole atlas + shaper + uberelder(finishing zana questline) by the end of day 3 and made enough money to make a new build to farm t16 elder maps.

just go farm blood aqueduct and do chaos recipe + sell humility cards until you can buy a tinkerskin(i think i paid 30c 6-7 hours after league started for it) and 5link it. then you are good to go to clear all maps + shaper. for uber elder i bought a 6link tinkerskin.
Last edited by finn27390 on Jun 6, 2019, 8:52:30 AM
Anyone play this as purifying flame traps last league?
Decided to go with this build in Legion.

Has anyone thought of Shimmeron now that we can shield charge with wands ?
Any ideas on the new tree with Master Sapper moved? Should we path over right of Eldritch Battery and get the throw speed/cooldown nodes?
"
gibtuck wrote:
Any ideas on the new tree with Master Sapper moved? Should we path over right of Eldritch Battery and get the throw speed/cooldown nodes?

my pob is updated with new tree.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Last edited by DeMiGodking102 on Jun 6, 2019, 11:42:21 PM
Does someone have a HC version POB for this?
"
Art1stic wrote:
Does someone have a HC version POB for this?

yea, it's the same pob since hc = sc. the only difference is how good are you at not dying
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Could someone possibly screenshot the new updated tree like in the first post? I’m playing on PS4 and it’s a struggle to access POB. Cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info