[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

esketit
I'm really confused, please care somebody to explain how to reach 300k average hit on lighting trap? I have 6l, all my gems are 20/20, some are 20/23,all ascendancy points unlocked, I'm currently 91 level, yet my average damage gets to ~55k with buffs and Frenzy/Power charges.

What am I doing wrong? I've followed build step by step for each node, yet since I do like 6x less damage,I feel like something major is missing considering there is huge difference between 50k and 300k damage. Currently I have 6 exalted, what would you recommend? I'm not sure how to post the link to my character and items, it would be great help. Thanks in advance.

my POB : https://pastebin.com/cVRkg8VF
Would a Vessel of Vinktar flask be better for damage considering we have shock immunity from our ascendancy?
"
Roxan28 wrote:
I'm really confused, please care somebody to explain how to reach 300k average hit on lighting trap? I have 6l, all my gems are 20/20, some are 20/23,all ascendancy points unlocked, I'm currently 91 level, yet my average damage gets to ~55k with buffs and Frenzy/Power charges.

What am I doing wrong? I've followed build step by step for each node, yet since I do like 6x less damage,I feel like something major is missing considering there is huge difference between 50k and 300k damage. Currently I have 6 exalted, what would you recommend? I'm not sure how to post the link to my character and items, it would be great help. Thanks in advance.

my POB : https://pastebin.com/cVRkg8VF

Check your Configuration tab in POB and compare it with build's POB. You need to tick: lucky critical strike chance, shocked enemies and charges. Also set bandit to Alira.

Regarding gear - you could definately use some more crit multiplier and flat/increased spell/light damage even at cost of your crit chance, cause it's pretty high. Also you really need those helmet and boots enchants :)
Last edited by majesty3 on Jan 5, 2019, 4:53:58 AM
Does anybody now if condition 'if you've dealt critical strike recently' affects traps? I know about 'if you haven't killed', but I'm not sure about crits.
Last edited by majesty3 on Jan 5, 2019, 7:15:12 AM
"
majesty3 wrote:
Does anybody now if condition 'if you've dealt critical strike recently' affects traps? I know about 'if you haven't killed', but I'm not sure about crits.

same thing. we dont crit (unless your shield charge/glove enchant/flame dash does)
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
hello,

this is my current gear

what i need to improve first ? i want to swap the weapon with somethink better.
best item for this build is Sambar Sceptre ?

tkz for help

have a nice day
Hi! Great build, thanks for making it ;)

I'am currently just leveling up, but have few minor questions:

1. Would a "Watcher's Eye" with "...while affected by Wrath" mods be a good fit for this build?
For example "Damage Penetrates (10-15)% Lightning Resistance while affected by Wrath" or/and "(40-60)% increased Lightning Damage while affected by Wrath" or and "(70-100)% increased Critical Strike Chance while affected by Wrath"

Witch one of those would be most preferable if any? Will they even work for traps?

2. What about enchant on boots "120% increased critical strike chance if you havent crit recently"?
Not ideal boots for this build (i guess?) but i got them from another build with this enchant:

Since we dont crit our selfs (traps do) it should be quite nice buff, isnt it?

My Current Gear, I kinda take an MF attempt at it but the HH feels a bit off with traps i guess. My resistances are at 95/95/95 atm and i have 4.2k life.
So far my Deaths are at 1239. I kinda say its because of the missing stats on neck and belt, but if you see something else that could help me survive please tell me. Have Tried some Uber elders but always failed and decided to buy the kill reather than wasting the frags.

EDIT: Just saw the Craftet Sambar and will go for one too as soon as i got money again.. crafted some bows that eat a lot of cash and i might got lucky with a better base for the Helmet, just need to Craft it.
Last edited by Exilius_PoE on Jan 7, 2019, 8:44:04 AM
"

My Current Gear, I kinda take an MF attempt at it but the HH feels a bit off with traps i guess. My resistances are at 95/95/95 atm and i have 4.2k life.
So far my Deaths are at 1239. I kinda say its because of the missing stats on neck and belt, but if you see something else that could help me survive please tell me. Have Tried some Uber elders but always failed and decided to buy the kill reather than wasting the frags.

EDIT: Just saw the Craftet Sambar and will go for one too as soon as i got money again.. crafted some bows that eat a lot of cash and i might got lucky with a better base for the Helmet, just need to Craft it.

im like 99% sure hh doesn't work with traps. it should be the same concept as our boot enchant, we dont kill, so the buff is up all the time. we dont kill, no hh buffs.

aaannnd edit: i just tested it, it works. i guess i should slap headhunter on every build, it's the supreme op item
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Last edited by DeMiGodking102 on Jan 7, 2019, 9:05:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info