[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

Can someone explain what happens when you put lightning spire trap to a glove with "socketed gems are supported by level # trap"

I'm totally lost there, what's the benefit of it?
I'm enjoying this build this season, thanks for all the info

I have been running with this helm and really have been enjoying it so far.

I like the freeze effects
Just a question: Why are u taking Controlled destruction over Trap and Mine damage support? The latter offers more damage and do not reduce criticl strike chance. (the 4 link lightning spire trap)
man, why not take piercing in tree ( only 03 points )

Is not better get pierce in tree?? Cause we can drop pierce gem and use another support gem .

Ty !
My current equipment, feel I'm lacking some damage. Tooltip offence for Lightning Trap is only at 32k (without flasks/charges). Don't know if I should switch the dagger for a sceptre. Planning to look for better jewels (eg a Watcher's Eye with Wrath penetration or more lighning damage). Other suggestion welcome!

Last edited by Shatiya on Dec 30, 2018, 12:16:16 PM
Why you don't take mind over matter ?
The node is not far away and give lot of resistance ?

Is a good alternative no ? For HC to ?

But i don't know what node sacrifice for that.

(sorry for my english)
Last edited by Aphane on Dec 31, 2018, 3:57:07 AM
"
"
Irmeli wrote:

I'm feeling extremely squishy at the moment. What would be my top priorities to upgrade in my gear?

Thanks for the help!

your shield ring and gloves have 0 life on them.
i shouldn't have to say this, i won't even look at your jewels on tree but ill assume they have no life as well lol

I do have life% on all my jewels. I didn't think a couple of my items missing life would be that big of a deal, but apparently it is!

Thanks for the help!
Last edited by Irmeli on Dec 31, 2018, 7:15:39 AM
apparently you can just multimod a sambar into this pile of ass

step 1: buy a sambar sceptre
step 2: transmute it to a magic item
step 3: regal it
step 4: annul it to 0 stats
step 5: multimod into this pile of shit

this beats my dagger by about 9% more damage. i'm mad about it
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Last edited by DeMiGodking102 on Dec 31, 2018, 8:22:16 PM
hi, what a sick build u have made, but i have a question, how on earth can i be that my Lightning Spire sucks like hell, your Lightning Spire DMG is 3 times as high in PoB, same with Lightning trap just twice as much DMG

Gear
Spoiler

PoB

https://pastebin.com/NkfAQAe4
Last edited by DBM92 on Jan 1, 2019, 9:11:46 AM
"
DBM92 wrote:
hi, what a sick build u have made, but i have a question, how on earth can i be that my Lightning Spire sucks like hell, your Lightning Spire DMG is 3 times as high in PoB, same with Lightning trap just twice as much DMG

Gear
Spoiler

PoB

https://pastebin.com/NkfAQAe4

He doesn't have 3 times your spire trap damage. Apples to apples off his wise oak paste bin is 45% more damage than you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info