[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

Well i get HH stacks could be from culling but i run some Elder UGS with 23 HH stacks.
For those who use Arc instead of lightning traps, did you change some nodes in the Tree ? cheers
"
hello,

this is my current gear

what i need to improve first ? i want to swap the weapon with somethink better.
best item for this build is Sambar Sceptre ?

tkz for help

have a nice day

Replacing the rings and amulet with ones that provide more hp and damage will be cheaper than making one of those sambar scepters.
What gems should I use if I wanted to go with Fire Traps and Flamethrower traps?
Is tinkerskin still BiS if we can reach infinite mana without it?
Still leveling, but this is a great build. One question that was asked repeatedly throughout 3.4 was chain reactions relationship to Tinkerskin. I've played many leagues, so I totally get the offensive aspect of have all projectiles swarm at once. Is this downside of LGOH/ESGOH with traps that noticeable for regeneration?
Demi it's me Evile (casualplayer) stopping by again to say thank you again for this amazing guide.. The most fun I've had playing POE since I've started.. last time i posted here i was clearing 12 maps i just killed freaking Shaper for the first time and i'm pumped an want more.. Being the pleb i am wondering what should i improve on before facing more punishing content.. I do have 10 exalts due to some jewel rolling techniques that have granted me great luck.. Trying to figure out what would benefit me the most going forward.. Scroll over on lighting tells me i'm at 35k buffed with no traps out...

completed 36/40 challenges and downed uber elder solo with a 5 ex budget version in betrayal lol

pob: https://pastebin.com/WhfaEjaH
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
after days of farming this is my current gear :

what i need to looking to upgrade next ?
a little help here...

tkz

have a nice day

im just wondering on what my next upgrade should be thanks for this build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info