[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

Hi guys. First, thanks for the guide.

I don't know much about the game, but I'm enjoying this build. Can you help me with some guidence to improve my gear? I feel like I am not strong enough for T8+ maps.

I tried to buy gear with life, but, it seems that was not enough. I'm probably doing something wrong. I have no idea what a good piece of gear is.

This is my gear so far. And sorry if it's not the proper place.

"
tenisius wrote:
Hi guys. First, thanks for the guide.

I don't know much about the game, but I'm enjoying this build. Can you help me with some guidence to improve my gear? I feel like I am not strong enough for T8+ maps.

I tried to buy gear with life, but, it seems that was not enough. I'm probably doing something wrong. I have no idea what a good piece of gear is.

This is my gear so far. And sorry if it's not the proper place.

your shield/amulet/ring/belt could use a lot more life.
i'd recommend re-reading the rare gear stat priority section of the main guide.

same with jewels, you avoided all of the jewel sockets which means you have no extra life from those lol.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Current gear:

I've got 2 ex... save for 6L body or... ? What should I go for next?

I'm feeling extremely squishy at the moment. What would be my top priorities to upgrade in my gear?

Thanks for the help!
"
Irmeli wrote:

I'm feeling extremely squishy at the moment. What would be my top priorities to upgrade in my gear?

Thanks for the help!

your shield ring and gloves have 0 life on them.
i shouldn't have to say this, i won't even look at your jewels on tree but ill assume they have no life as well lol
Why do you have attack damage leech nodes?
Having a great time with this build. I was able to clear uber elder with my first attempt with it with my current gear, had a couple stupid deaths but overall pretty easy. Here was the gear I used during the kill for anyone interested.
So i see where this was answered but I still cannot use both heralds and Wrath at same time?? Am I doing something wrong here??

Completed 10 Challengesgreenslap wrote:
How are u running 2 heralds and wrath with no mana reserve nodes

100% mana reserved because eldtritch battery lets us spent energy shield instead of mana. but dont get that node until you have tinkerskin for es recovery whenever you throw traps.

until then just drop herald of thunder

And any help on gear would be great.. no so much luck this league just found my first EX today. "i know 6L should be my first to do most likely"

"
lllViLelll wrote:
So i see where this was answered but I still cannot use both heralds and Wrath at same time?? Am I doing something wrong here??

Completed 10 Challengesgreenslap wrote:
How are u running 2 heralds and wrath with no mana reserve nodes

100% mana reserved because eldtritch battery lets us spent energy shield instead of mana. but dont get that node until you have tinkerskin for es recovery whenever you throw traps.

until then just drop herald of thunder

And any help on gear would be great.. no so much luck this league just found my first EX today. "i know 6L should be my first to do most likely"

you linked lightning pen to herald of thunder. that makes it reserve more mana.
Well i am an idiot... and much appreciated..

Thank you so much for the build.. this is the first time i've actually been able to clear up to lvl 12 maps and hopefully i can keep it going from here.. No real goal for the season but loving the heck outa this build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info