[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

Hmmm... Just one question, why you aren't use Vaal lighting trap?
I'm going to run this build as a starter for Betrayal. I'm expecting much fun! =)
Visit my personal blog:
https://www.TomaszDrozd.com
y me 2, I played too much "fair" and upclose builds those previous league. A cakewalk trapper will ease my long work weeks :)
How would this translate to an ascendant/sabo/pathfinder?
going with this one as my league starter too. Never done a trapper, kinda scared but I'll follow the guide to the letter. Hoping for a good time!
"
jbabel1012 wrote:
going with this one as my league starter too. Never done a trapper, kinda scared but I'll follow the guide to the letter. Hoping for a good time!

-----

Traps are easy and smooth and the playstyle is kind of like throwing a softball making sure you lead the mobs. Plus you can preload against bosses. Traps make uberlab super easy which was always one of my trouble spots along with map bosses which charge.

YOu will pick it up quickly. My only issue was throwing too many before I had proper mana sustain - you will understand what I mean soon.
Last edited by MrWonderful99 on Dec 6, 2018, 8:27:36 PM
This is the first time I am going to play a shadow in any league. Demi has great guides. Going to also use this as my league starter tomorrow.

TY for the guide Demi.
Great guide! I think this is what I'll go for as a starter. I have never played traps before, but it's time to try it out I guess. Just one quesiton - how is this for running uber lab?
Will play this one, decided finally, just one last question (haha):

The leveling section don't states which passive points are more or less important, so the starting points are clear, but if i reach "coldhearted calculation" should i first move to the south down to acrobatics or better first to the witch area for whatever?

If someone can give me a hint i would appreciate it, as i said, never played a shadow, have no clue which points are important and which not :)
Last edited by Mydgard6 on Dec 6, 2018, 8:34:19 PM
"
teowind wrote:
Great guide! I think this is what I'll go for as a starter. I have never played traps before, but it's time to try it out I guess. Just one quesiton - how is this for running uber lab?

-------

For me, the best uberlab character ever. Preload a ton of traps and run and spam for 15 more seconds and you are finished with Izaro.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info