[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

"
Mydgard6 wrote:
Hi Demi, Hi rest ;)

First of all thanks for the guide, i have a nearly standard question even as i play since 2.4, i never reached lvl 90 nor did a t12 map or higher i think ;) (My playstyle is kinda slow ^^)

Anyway: In Gem Setup it has lightning trap AND lightning spire trap ... as lightning trap is the main damage i suppose, what for use does lightning spire trap has? When should i use those if i choose this one to start with?

Not sure yet, but i never played any trapper nor any ranger, so i will most likely choose one of them (played minions like golemancer/skelemancer most of the time)

Thx in advance.

PS: Will Tinkerskin be expensive? And it is worth to farm a tabula rasa instead? Or even to have a 6 link faster?

All you need is a 4-Link lightning spire, anything more is overkill imo, its just to supplement your single target boss dmg. Drop spire trap on any boss that doesn't move. Don't bother using it on anything that moves though.

You don't really need tinkerskin for this build, its just a quality of life plus to have it. Can easily get by far into red maps without it just using a rare body armor with life/res. I'm guessing it'll be pretty expensive for the first week or so of the league since a lot of people will be playing arc traps (since arc didn't get nerfs).

I find arc super boring though so I'll be playing lightning trap ^^
Last edited by Enzymaticc on Dec 5, 2018, 7:07:56 PM
Hey Demi, what do you think about Arctic Breath for this build with the changes?
Hello, I was wondering if there is a specific level you should be taking the EB node? Should it be something you rush early? or would it be better to wait till after mapping starts? Have never used EB before. Thanks!
"
"
TheGilliom wrote:
How is this build at general mapping? Seems like it wouldn't be that fast and be somewhat clunky. I watched the video, but it only showed boss footage.

depends on how much attack speed your weapon/tree/jewels have. we get quite a bit from frenzies and a good weapon, just gotta scale it up.

Any chance you have a video of you running some maps? The description says you can clear entire screens of guys, but is that on like T16 maps, or on T10? I've got my choice down to this build or the Ranger Queen Wanderfinder you recommended on your video today and trying to decide which one to use.

I'd like to have a good league starter that is fast - fast movement and fast at killing monsters. What do you think would be the best of the two?

Thanks
Hello! Thanks for the guide!

It's my first time playing a trapper and I would like to play arc with your guide.
I was checking the skills but I couldn't find any nodes that I would change. Can someone point out to me which skills I would have to change for arc? Thank you
I must be missing something here. You say you throw 5 traps at a time. But according to links, you only use cluster trap support. Isn't that 3 then?
The Master Sapper node gives 2 extra traps.
Gonna try this for 3.5. I've played this game a bit, but I've rarely gotten to maps and never get to the serious end game content. Going to give it my best shot this time around with this build.
Last edited by zs3000 on Dec 6, 2018, 10:43:39 AM
I will play this freaky build, considered Your cyclone ver. But this seems more powerfull, just one question Demi-- Eldrich battery node is still in game even they nerfed it? (Newbie question sorry Mate). Good dat Brah :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info