[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

"
Maloony wrote:
Nice build.

What do you think about dropping EB and going for MoM instead? My only fear is getting oneshot, and Acrobatics is too random for my taste.

drop a herald, grab some reduced reservation nodes, put enfeeble on blasphemy. or drop some damage and get more life/jewel nodes because let's be honest, this build doesn't need damage lol
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Excited to use this build in 3.5! thank you!
Hi! Do you have any recommendation as to what to take in the skill tree first while leveling? I'm not sure if it's better to take phase acrobatics asap or go somewhere else.

Thanks!
Hi Demi, I am planning to use this build in 3.5, are there any changes you suggest to turn this into a lab runner?
"
murye wrote:
Hi Demi, I am planning to use this build in 3.5, are there any changes you suggest to turn this into a lab runner?

its pretty good as is for lab. maybe just getmore life instead of damage since izaro is only a t8 map boss.

you could also consider enfeeble/blasphemy instead of the heralds
updated for 3.5
Hey man planning to use your build as a starter in 3.5. But i plan to use it with Arc. What gem would you link to it ? And do you think its HC viable? Never played trapper before.
Last edited by NorrisTBK on Dec 5, 2018, 12:59:04 PM
This is the closest tree I could find to my coc build so it looks like I'll be going with this as a starter. Only will require about 25 regrets. :) Thanks for the guide. Should be fun.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Hey dude awesome written guide and detailed video. I think i'm gonna play the new league as some kind of trapper based on this guide. i know you said ANY skill can be used but has anyone who's played traps ever made or is considering(got some buffs) vortex? Ive always wanted to play this skill so just wondering what you think of the skill. Ill probably give it a try regardless and see how it goes. Good day
"
Hey dude awesome written guide and detailed video. I think i'm gonna play the new league as some kind of trapper based on this guide. i know you said ANY skill can be used but has anyone who's played traps ever made or is considering(got some buffs) vortex? Ive always wanted to play this skill so just wondering what you think of the skill. Ill probably give it a try regardless and see how it goes. Good day

should work fine assuming the new vortex works with traps and doesn't freak out. just make sure you take out lightning/projectile specific nodes/gear and put on cold/aoe instead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info