[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

"
Silver_Dude wrote:
"
slashguy7 wrote:
Nice build, been having fun with it :)

What would be the bis weapon at endgame? Sceptre or dagger?

I prefer daggers, cuz use whirling blades(i dnt like shield charge or flamedash as a movement skill) Whirling blades helps alot in fights and Delve, cuz I can move throught mobs with wb and up fortify)
Scepter can give you a bit more dmg with T1/R3 mods "elemental dmg. as extra chaos/crit.chance for spells/crit.multi/added lightning dmg. for spells", but you cann't use whirling blades with scepter. Soo...

BIS for me

Wouldn't it be better to use platinum kris then as it has 50% critical implicit?
"
slashguy7 wrote:
"
Silver_Dude wrote:
"
slashguy7 wrote:
Nice build, been having fun with it :)

What would be the bis weapon at endgame? Sceptre or dagger?

I prefer daggers, cuz use whirling blades(i dnt like shield charge or flamedash as a movement skill) Whirling blades helps alot in fights and Delve, cuz I can move throught mobs with wb and up fortify)
Scepter can give you a bit more dmg with T1/R3 mods "elemental dmg. as extra chaos/crit.chance for spells/crit.multi/added lightning dmg. for spells", but you cann't use whirling blades with scepter. Soo...

BIS for me

Wouldn't it be better to use platinum kris then as it has 50% critical implicit?

I need some aps for whirling blades 1.45-1.4 (kris base has only 1.2 aps).
I DID IT!

I mean...

We did it.

:)

Uber Elder down, for the very first time! I was using a very modified version of the build using Purified Flame traps and Seismic Traps. The thing that pushed me over to the win was the combination of a decent Assassin's Mark on hit ring, and the Conc Effect gem for the PF Traps.

https://pastebin.com/K9FzqPyK

This hits for about 150-200k per trap against Elder/Shaper with ideal-but-reasonable buffs (charges and skitterbots, but not flasks). The regen is pretty insane and saved me several times. I can push this a bit higher with more gem levels and such. The PF-buffing Seismic is a new experiment that's working really well. (Edit: I just now realized Maim only works on attacks. Damn.) (Edit edit: I can just put them on my golems instead. YAY!)

It's pretty awesome for mapping, too.
Last edited by Myrkabah on Oct 1, 2019, 3:11:11 AM
Does anybody know if Devouring Diadem would work here? saves some points on the passive tree and helps run wrath, skitter, enlighten and I guess precision?
"
Isgald wrote:
Does anybody know if Devouring Diadem would work here? saves some points on the passive tree and helps run wrath, skitter, enlighten and I guess precision?

The devouring diadem ll work. But there will be a few problems:
It's hard to find an diadem with necessary enchantment.
Diadem has no HP mods/high resist mods/ nearby enemies have -9% lightning res.
On the other hand you can get 1 free aura and +1 to socketed gems, feast of flesh ll consume corpses and restore your HP/ES/Mana per corpse.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Feast_of_Flesh
I prefer rare helmet like

Make your choice.

Last edited by Silver_Dude on Oct 4, 2019, 10:26:27 AM
"
Silver_Dude wrote:
"
Isgald wrote:

The devouring diadem will work. But there will be a few problems:
On the other hand you can get 1 free aura and +1 to socketed gems, feast of flesh ll consume corpses and restore your HP/ES/Mana per corpse.

Make your choice.

I understand that, though being a ssf trying to get the craft or enchantment is a lot harder. right now my setup consists of a 6-l tinkerskin, devouring diadem, wise oak, vinktar topas flask. Though will my damage suffer greatly at not having the lightning pen?
"
Isgald wrote:
"
Silver_Dude wrote:
"
Isgald wrote:

The devouring diadem will work. But there will be a few problems:

Make your choice.

I understand that, though being a ssf trying to get the craft or enchantment is a lot harder. right now my setup consists of a 6-l tinkerskin, devouring diadem, wise oak, vinktar topas flask. Though will my damage suffer greatly at not having the lightning pen?

About penetation: Its a multiplier, that multiplies the damage value with a full set of damage components, including flat damage, elemental and spell elemental damage, but depends more on the type of elemental damage (lightning damage in our case. If you use additional cold damage, only global elemental penetration(like mode on amulet, weapon&skill tree) ll work with it& you ll lose some damage from total lightning penetration).
Penetration is a really good mechanic.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Resistance_penetration
Lightning penetration can be obtained on the amulet 10%, enchantment 10% + 9-10% suffix on the helmet, enchantment on boots 10%, global ele pen mod on the weapon - own property 6% and suffix 5-10%, mod on the gems 2%-15% (15% on the watcher's eye), wise oak 15%, in the skill tree and the elemental equilibrium. Total 132% in all sources, but its hard to get.
I got 73%(73% more damage vs trash mobs, 33% more damage vs Shaper/Elder) lightning penetration already without EE, wise oak, sambar sceptre. U can check my gear&skill tree.
Last edited by Silver_Dude on Oct 2, 2019, 11:14:08 AM
Small question for Silver_Dude....

How do you craft those daggers ? Get the shaper base...then what ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
"
azamantes wrote:
Small question for Silver_Dude....

How do you craft those daggers ? Get the shaper base...then what ?

Did a simply craft with alteration spam till got t1 "ele dmg as extra chaos dmg" mod-> regal orb(especially if got addiional ~t1 mod like "added ligtning damage for spells 6-120"/crit multi 30+/crit chance for spells 70+"-> annulment-> till got a rare dagger with 1-2 necessary mods-> multimod craft at bench.
Ahh, i forgot: Shaper base weapon must be lvl 84+
Last edited by Silver_Dude on Oct 2, 2019, 6:31:03 PM
With devouring diadem we can use 1 aura+ summon skitterbots+ 1 herald or arctic armour(+1 lvl each). If we can afford Aul's Uprising with Wrath/Zealotry/Grace aura no rserve mana, we can run additional aura. Or with enlighten lvl4+ charisma(notable point in skill tree) we can run 3rd aura instead herald/arctic armour. OMG

Spoiler
Last edited by Silver_Dude on Oct 3, 2019, 2:06:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info