[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

please tell me , how on earth can you be stack at 75 k dps????
Maybe I didn't have my PoB set up correctly, adding in my charges/shocked/etc copying from Demi's PoB Configuration, I'm at 190k. Sorry, this is only my 2nd league playing, I started in Legion so I'm pretty noobish.
maybe i missed it somewhere, but why do we put points into frenzy charges? i thought cast speed doesnt help us at all, same with the lightning golem. dont really understand that either

also would it be worth to use mind over matter when over 1k ES? cause of the regen with tinkerskin i think it would be a nice addition

for some reason pob says i only have 25k average hit, idk why this is so low

Last edited by Karathis on Sep 22, 2019, 7:49:36 AM
"
Karathis wrote:
maybe i missed it somewhere, but why do we put points into frenzy charges? i thought cast speed doesnt help us at all, same with the lightning golem. dont really understand that either

also would it be worth to use mind over matter when over 1k ES? cause of the regen with tinkerskin i think it would be a nice addition

Frenzy Charges also give you more damage and attack speed, which makes you move around with Shield Charge faster.
Demi's character is level 100 and he put the very last points into Frenzy Charges. They are not important. If I were to go to level 100, I wouldn't put any points there.

Lightnig Golem is only for attack speed and faster movement with Shield Charge. If you want damage go for Ice or Fire Golem.

As for MoM: There are people using it. But they all put points into the templar area of the passive tree. So they don't have to spend 3 traveling points. I personally would be afraid to get into mana problems. Haven't tried it though.

The 25k damege per hit is without anything. Put some check marks in the configuration menu and the damage will more than double.
"
Aillass wrote:
"
Karathis wrote:

Frenzy Charges also give you more damage and attack speed, which makes you move around with Shield Charge faster.
Demi's character is level 100 and he put the very last points into Frenzy Charges. They are not important. If I were to go to level 100, I wouldn't put any points there.

Lightnig Golem is only for attack speed and faster movement with Shield Charge. If you want damage go for Ice or Fire Golem.

As for MoM: There are people using it. But they all put points into the templar area of the passive tree. So they don't have to spend 3 traveling points. I personally would be afraid to get into mana problems. Haven't tried it though.

The 25k damege per hit is without anything. Put some check marks in the configuration menu and the damage will more than double.

okay so im at 48k now, it still seems pretty low tbh? but im clearing yellow maps without too much problems, sometimes i get hit hard though
also i got a weapon that looks like this

36% increased Spell Damage
--------
49% increased Spell Damage
15% increased Cold Damage
19% increased Cast Speed
+33% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
Adds 6 to 75 Lightning Damage to Spells (crafted)

and shield

17% increased Spell Damage
--------
46% increased Spell Damage
+97 to maximum Life
+43% to Cold Resistance
+1% Chance to Block
Gain 7% of Lightning Damage as Extra Chaos Damage (crafted)

how do i go about upgrading this? what stat is most important to look for and how do i know for sure its better than the one im currently using

edit: ive been importing some 40c wands and daggers into pob and theyre only increasing my avg damage with 2 or 3k, nothing major

als how do we generate power charge? in the pob its ticked but when im playing i dont generate them
Last edited by Karathis on Sep 22, 2019, 3:12:00 PM
higher cs and csm
"
Maybe I didn't have my PoB set up correctly, adding in my charges/shocked/etc copying from Demi's PoB Configuration, I'm at 190k. Sorry, this is only my 2nd league playing, I started in Legion so I'm pretty noobish.

do not be offended by my posts, maybe you can have a mark of the shaper ring and elder 4 higher dps ???? try
"
MisterChaos wrote:
higher cs and csm

what about the rest? i also need some flat cold for the shatters but i cant seem to get it anywhere
Last edited by Karathis on Sep 22, 2019, 3:09:22 PM
UberElder/Uber Atziri "Easy mod". Feels quite squishy in t15-16 blighted maps and t14+ Cortex. I'll try to respec into MoM for more EHP(+2000-2500, 7000 -7500 total) with Aulls Uprising

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info