[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

I'm not 100% sure as I can't check PoB right now... but I believe KissMeQuick has Arakaali factored in by putting 50% recovery on his chest or flask or something (to mimic the proc).

Also I believe he has Enduring Cry activated from his belt, which is more regen... but really should not have this activated for better representation.
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Why did you link 7 gems in POB?

Build is all great but the items in total now cost a fortune. 1 Ring 4ex, amulet like yours 10ex, jewels 10ex+, list goes on like that...
Too bad, rly wanted to make this super tank.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Sep 22, 2018, 12:24:17 AM
so, i am currently leveling this build. got two might of the meek, kaoms and disintegrator yet. but i cant see how you get your life leech. at the moment i am using mark of submission to curse warlords mark on hit.
also i am just at around 600-700 life regen per second (almost 1k with stone golem + gifts from above / sulphur flask) (excluding trickster passive and arakaali). what should i upgrade now to get above 1-2k?

my char is "DII_Sulfitesniffer"
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/koksnuss/characters
Last edited by koksnuss on Sep 22, 2018, 6:37:44 AM
"
Why did you link 7 gems in POB?

Build is all great but the items in total now cost a fortune. 1 Ring 4ex, amulet like yours 10ex, jewels 10ex+, list goes on like that...
Too bad, rly wanted to make this super tank.

He did that because of the new gloves he is using who gives arcane surge.. But pob could not calculate that.. Thats why he made them a 7l :)
IGN: DillzMaster
"
koksnuss wrote:
so, i am currently leveling this build. got two might of the meek, kaoms and disintegrator yet. but i cant see how you get your life leech. at the moment i am using mark of submission to curse warlords mark on hit.
also i am just at around 600-700 life regen per second (almost 1k with stone golem + gifts from above / sulphur flask) (excluding trickster passive and arakaali). what should i upgrade now to get above 1-2k?

1: First off you need the new abyss gloves "Command of the Pit". They give you free arcane surge.. Gives you a free exra link.. they go for 20c ish with one socket, but i recomend 2 socket for extra jewel :)

2: You NEED a belt with increased life recovery rate

3: Boots with Uber lab enchant "2% increased life regen if hit resently" is a great upgrade.

4: Craft an elder amulet with the mod "+% of maximum Life per second to maximum Life Leech rate" and "#% of Life Regenerated per second". Flat life would also be awsome but the first mod is the most important imo.

5: An unset ring with warlords mark on hit would also help a lot with you're sustain during harder fights :)

I hope this help out a little.. If you need some inspiration.. chek out mine profile.. I can easy kill uber elder and im a debth 698 atm. :)
IGN: DillzMaster
"
DillzMaster wrote:
"
koksnuss wrote:

1: First off you need the new abyss gloves "Command of the Pit". They give you free arcane surge.. Gives you a free exra link.. they go for 20c ish with one socket, but i recomend 2 socket for extra jewel :)

3: Boots with Uber lab enchant "2% increased life regen if hit resently" is a great upgrade.

4: Craft an elder amulet with the mod "+% of maximum Life per second to maximum Life Leech rate" and "#% of Life Regenerated per second". Flat life would also be awsome but the first mod is the most important imo.

5: An unset ring with warlords mark on hit would also help a lot with you're sustain during harder fights :)

I hope this help out a little.. If you need some inspiration.. chek out mine profile.. I can easy kill uber elder and im a debth 698 atm. :)

thanks alot! i'll go through these tips as far as i can afford them. belt, boots and amulet should help a lot i think
"
DillzMaster wrote:
"
koksnuss wrote:

What gem do you use for mapping instead of Arcane Surge if you got those gloves?
any alternative to that super expesive amulet ?
Are you guys using herald of purity?

I'm using:
vitality + herald of ash + herald of purity

Enuff mana for cast.

Looks like you can also get another flat life/%life and 1% life regen on helmets with pristine fossils in Delve.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info