[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

hi guys, I'm following this build and it's fantastic. It's really strong. Among other things, the pros of this build would add: FARM UBER LAB like normal lab.

However I would like to know how the mechanics works: Killed enemy by your DoT recently.

How can I make it during the bossfight? because if I select it in the PoB my regen + the life leech rise in an exaggerated way. Thanks to anyone who will answer.

I leave here my current pob Lvl 87: https://pastebin.com/E25N4q9S
"
1mark wrote:
Are you guys using herald of purity?

I'm using:
vitality + herald of ash + herald of purity

Enuff mana for cast.

I think Herald of Purity is really not worth it (except of low level leveling), adds very little to dmg. Plus this build just dont have space for it, especially with two abyssal socket Command of the Pit.
My dps seems pretty bad, how should i upgrade?
Leech also seems low compared to OP

https://pastebin.com/KqFySSKA
"
DillzMaster wrote:
"
koksnuss wrote:
(...)

1: First off you need the new abyss gloves "Command of the Pit". They give you free arcane surge.. Gives you a free exra link.. they go for 20c ish with one socket, but i recomend 2 socket for extra jewel :)

2: You NEED a belt with increased life recovery rate

3: Boots with Uber lab enchant "2% increased life regen if hit resently" is a great upgrade.

4: Craft an elder amulet with the mod "+% of maximum Life per second to maximum Life Leech rate" and "#% of Life Regenerated per second". Flat life would also be awsome but the first mod is the most important imo.

5: An unset ring with warlords mark on hit would also help a lot with you're sustain during harder fights :)

I hope this help out a little.. If you need some inspiration.. chek out mine profile.. I can easy kill uber elder and im a debth 698 atm. :)

alright, i followed points 2 and 4 and have a pretty good regen now. thanks again!

another question: have you considered using southbound gloves? this way we could have permanent uptime of the trickster regen buff. and the %life seems respectable too.
also: how do you guys manage to reliably get rid of DOTs? physical dot from siphoning charges / blood rage is clear. but to procc arakaali we need to also stop poison and burning. do you only do this with flasks?
and (this already got asked, but i am just adding myself to the curious-people-pool) how do you reliably procc arakaali during bossfights?
oh and one more point: are you guys able to kill the elder portals in elder fights? i tried to keep shaper alive, but it was absolutely impossible due to the lack of damage and aoe.
any tips for me?

my char is "DII_Sulfitesniffer"
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/koksnuss/characters

//edit:
tried the gloves. and they suck if your crit / ignite chance is not high enough... maybe ill try them later, when my crit chance is better. but command of the pit might be way better because of the free arcane surge as we are already starving on gem sockets with kaoms heart + roots
Last edited by koksnuss on Sep 22, 2018, 8:34:25 PM
What lvl is the Arcane Surge on the Command of the Pit gloves?
"
Jinru919 wrote:
What lvl is the Arcane Surge on the Command of the Pit gloves?

Level 1.
Why are both Cwdt at 20?
How important is it to get shaper/elder base items in each slot? Should I just aim for as many as possible?
"
Norbain wrote:
How important is it to get shaper/elder base items in each slot? Should I just aim for as many as possible?

using my lvl 89 tree i found each shaper/elder item added about 4% dps at full siphoning charges
Is commander of the pit really worth it?
It's only level 1 arcane surge.. 10% more spell damage

I guess because it's a "more" multiplier it's worth it?

Just did Uber elder on Xbox SC delve for the first time in my life.
Facerolled him.
Last edited by 1mark on Sep 23, 2018, 3:43:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info