[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

This build wotks great for me. You can start with some cheap equip and scale it up fairly easily.
I've been using this ring to generate power charges until I get the corrupted bloodseeker fun.
Last edited by insulted on Jan 22, 2019, 12:56:19 AM
Hello!
I'm trying this build and i have some question.
How do you get a corrupted bloodseeker with the power charge %?
Also i've noticed those weaps require some int but you barely take int in the tree, do i really need to sacrifice gear stats in order to have the int necessary?
Corruptions come from using vaal orbs or the altar in incursion temples. The results are random and could do nothig or even destroy the item in the case of the temple.
Having a lot of fun with this build! Was able to face-tank Shaper Balls & Beam no problem. Curious about taking the build a step further and possibly some harder content like Uber Atz & Uber Elder. Any tips would be greatly appreciated! Cheers everyone.
Hey guys!

Quick question.....are the Bloodseeker's a must for this build?

How would a couple of 450+ pDPS claws so instead?

Thanks in advance.
"
Veneratio wrote:
Hey guys!

Thanks in advance.

I switched out one of the Bloodseekers for a 453 dps big dick claw, works pretty well. Clear is noticeably better, as is single target. I think we need at least one of the Bloodseekers though for the instant leech, I got a PCOC one and I can maintain 3 charges fairly consistently. I don't notice a difference in leech with just one Bloodseeker since we attack so fast

I know this sounds weird, my clear is perfectly fine in fact pretty awesome, but I feel my single target is not as what I expected, any1 got ideas? I konw my gems are not there and I'm still lacking levels not sure if it those will increase it 4 fold though, cause I'm taking like 10s to down bosses was expecting less than 4s considering I'm not testing on red maps
"
limitedagenda wrote:
"
Veneratio wrote:
Hey guys!

Thanks in advance.

I switched out one of the Bloodseekers for a 453 dps big dick claw, works pretty well. Clear is noticeably better, as is single target. I think we need at least one of the Bloodseekers though for the instant leech, I got a PCOC one and I can maintain 3 charges fairly consistently. I don't notice a difference in leech with just one Bloodseeker since we attack so fast

This is what I have been doing. I do need to switch back to double bloodseeker for reflect maps, but 1 really strong claw and 1 pcoc bloodseeker works great.

"
Y0l0Crab wrote:
Having a lot of fun with this build! Was able to face-tank Shaper Balls & Beam no problem. Curious about taking the build a step further and possibly some harder content like Uber Atz & Uber Elder. Any tips would be greatly appreciated! Cheers everyone.

If you can down Shaper then you should be able to get Uber Elder, it's just mechanics tbh. Your gear looks good enough as is (though your jewelry could use some work).

One thing that I found was super helpful that goes against the main build was to get Vuln on hit on the Haemo gloves which frees up some jewels. Also, for a stretch goal a Haste Aul's is insane.
Last edited by dexaline on Jan 23, 2019, 10:14:01 AM
"
dexaline wrote:

If you can down Shaper then you should be able to get Uber Elder, it's just mechanics tbh. Your gear looks good enough as is (though your jewelry could use some work).

One thing that I found was super helpful that goes against the main build was to get Vuln on hit on the Haemo gloves which frees up some jewels. Also, for a stretch goal a Haste Aul's is insane.

Hey thanks for your reply! There's some work to be done on the Topaz Ring for sure, as well as the jewels I have in my passive tree. (Though I think that would be more or less min/max-ing-- double phys/crit multi rolls.) I saw you also mentioned it may be worth while getting a GG-Claw and keeping a power charge on crit Bloodseeker. Alongside looking at some jewelry I may also look into a good pDPS claw. Lastly, do you think a different amulet may be better? Again, thanks so much for the reply! Stay sane, exile. :-)
"
Y0l0Crab wrote:

Lastly, do you think a different amulet may be better? Again, thanks so much for the reply! Stay sane, exile. :-)

That amulet isn't bad I don't think. I think you might get more mileage out of the flat phys/crit multi type that the build author uses but, TBH, my current amulet is just straight stats, health, and resist. The high dps claw (mine is 468 pdps) in mainhand is pretty great and is a pretty noticeable dps increase.

Another thing I found helpful (specifically for elder fights) was making sure I was timing my vaal double strike and vaal ancestral wc together to minimize soul gain downtime.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info