[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

Update for anyone following the build and curious:

Very much Uber Elder viable. Took me some time to get used to being so up close and personal (makes the fight much harder imo), but managed to close the deal.

Caveat is -- I used a 450+ dps claw in my main hand. Dual bloodseekers should be doable as well.

This build is awesome! I did all guardians with crap items without major problems, only one or two deaths because wrong position.I changed minions support gems for increased duration in one weapon and for immortal call lvl 1 in another one. Sin's Rebirth is very important to this build, isn't cheap but is very useful! Im using frost blades for map and mines.
Thanks to bring us this guide!
Last edited by p4ndi0n on Jan 25, 2019, 12:39:47 PM
Just another way to approach this build with Scion.

https://pastebin.com/9qjLiAKw

Pure phys scale, Phys reflect immune, 10% cull, over leech. More phys resist but less life.
If I go first, I'll wait for you in the other side of the dark water.
Last edited by Ukanta on Jan 30, 2019, 9:13:55 PM
Is there anything you can do against enemies that have "Can't be leeched"? I just got a syndicate guy that had that and totally destroyed me.
Last edited by SteeL1Idy on Jan 27, 2019, 8:18:18 PM
Hi, i love the look of this build a lot and have but one question, i noticed you didn't opt for the "Disemboweling" crit/multi wheel next to Resolute Technique Keystone or Heartseeker cluster near Acrobatics. Is there a reason why this is? My understanding was that the crit/multi boost they provide is invaluable especially as BS claws lack crit. They're both quite close to your pathing and in the case of Disemboweling you gain life and resists on the way.
Quick question: in the pastebin it shows that the authors build has 70.81% effective crit chance (up from a base 45.98% crit chance). What is grating him that extra crit chance? In the pastebin it shows he doesn't have his diamond flask ticked. What am i missing?

Btw: Awesome and fun build i am thoroughly enjoying it :)
The hemophilia corruption and the elder chest attacks have +% to crit mods might be what you're missing
What about using dual strike instead of double strike? You'll always have leech and build a whatever claw you like to use or equip that sword that is all weapontypes. Dual strike with splash dmg support is at least fun for leveling :D.
Thanks for the build but i don't get one thing.Im at 4.5 k life but i checked on pob all the three u got with my char and pushing a lot i get 6k life dunno how u get the extre 2k life if someone can tell me.
How do you guys manage to achieve the helm enchant? It´s (as usual after guides with attention), pretty rare AND expensive.

Does it pay out to spam lab runs at all with stajo?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info