[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

Yeah, at the end i go with this gear because any upgrade or better thing is exalted + and im not very active right now , btw i add a watcher`s eye with critical strike chance when hatred is on, thats sooo good i got with power charges like 50% critical chance on that speed is a lot, and 2m dps on shaper got some lucky with my haemophilia and im able to run the hatred and herald of purity and for a + with the ring aspect of the avian, dont know if the double dmg stack but looks like, i really want to thank u for this build is really fun, if u can watch the gear once again or any tip for making better tell me about it, but thoose rings u got are increadible expensive wow like 10 ex ea :( so no more hp for me
Spoiler
"
WIDESPHERE wrote:
How would a lightpoacher with double strike enchant and 2 abyssal socket fit into this build? is it viable?

Hi, im not the owner of this build, but i think the head enchant is the only important here, u can go rare, or any u want, but i think he choose starkonjas because the stats and easy to get than a rare, HP , attack, speed, and critical strike chance and some dex to cap anything ! but i think u can do it with a lightpoacher, maybe it helps more with jewels with multiplier and the aoe clear.
but my recommendation is get the much HP u can! so 2 50HP jewels and critical multiplier on that lightpoacher ^_^
Hello men, this build in this season (3.5) don't work good, the difference of your build and my build, is the lvl, i'm 93, but the only passives what lack is % maximmun life. And the last difference is that I have the gems in lvl 20, quality 20, of rest, I have almost your own gear. I do not understand why I'm hitting just 178k dps with all auras in mode clear map, in mode shaper, i'm hitting just 280k dps. Thanks for the build, but i need help :(.
Last edited by TryzoX on Jan 19, 2019, 12:26:35 AM
"
Dwedar wrote:
Yeah, at the end i go with this gear because any upgrade or better thing is exalted + and im not very active right now , btw i add a watcher`s eye with critical strike chance when hatred is on, thats sooo good i got with power charges like 50% critical chance on that speed is a lot, and 2m dps on shaper got some lucky with my haemophilia and im able to run the hatred and herald of purity and for a + with the ring aspect of the avian, dont know if the double dmg stack but looks like, i really want to thank u for this build is really fun, if u can watch the gear once again or any tip for making better tell me about it, but thoose rings u got are increadible expensive wow like 10 ex ea :( so no more hp for me
Spoiler

did u craft that armor your self? if so,how? fossils or alt spam?
How good is the Kaom's boot and mark of the elder ring, kind of decide whether to choose these two unique and allocate my other gears to cap the res. Thank you
Anyone down Uber Elder with this build in Betrayal?
"
TryzoX wrote:
Hello men, this build in this season (3.5) don't work good, the difference of your build and my build, is the lvl, i'm 93, but the only passives what lack is % maximmun life. And the last difference is that I have the gems in lvl 20, quality 20, of rest, I have almost your own gear. I do not understand why I'm hitting just 178k dps with all auras in mode clear map, in mode shaper, i'm hitting just 280k dps. Thanks for the build, but i need help :(.

same for me, i do not understand how iv got so big difference on DPS.
how it is possible to achive 30k+ average dmg..

anyone can help?

Currently seems like the forum is flooded with junk builds which claims that they can "facetank anything", while they barely play T10 maps.
This build is a no exception.

I've done recently more than 20 builds which were claimed just the same.
I can confirm that all of them is perfect junk. Nothing like the description.
Just one big waste of time and resources.

The whole PoE 3.x is broken. Completely broken.
The diversity is smashed and the cool gameplay is gone.
The fun is gone.
The forum is one big junkyard of builds.
You need to buy more stash tabs, and play months to fill them with items which to be deleted by GGG.
Last edited by BlazeSTX on Jan 19, 2019, 6:24:35 PM
Is this really that bad? I'm confused. Need people who've played this in Betrayal to weigh in on how far they've gotten, Uber Elder viability, etc.
"
limitedagenda wrote:
Is this really that bad? I'm confused. Need people who've played this in Betrayal to weigh in on how far they've gotten, Uber Elder viability, etc.

As far I've done, I can do all map up to T15 quite fast (0.35 sec on whirling blades & 60% ms). In game tips shows me 130k dps in my hideout and PoB give my around 500k dps if I got everything out some my real dps should be more or less half way through.
I still lack some nodes and I don't have life on my jewels so I'm a bit squishy (5200 hp). Moreover I still don't have my gems lvl 20 nor 20%. I'm also crap with a melee caracter so take this into account.

Red Elder and guardian are challenging but entirely doable deathless.
Shaper's guardian are a real pain in my ass, but it's more because I'm a dumbass who can't dodge shit...
Didn't try Uber elder & Shaper but I think I would have an hard time to do them.
Syndicate members aren't a problem as long as you take care to not fight one with "no leech" items. Didn't do the Mastermind tho, so I don't know how this build handle it.

- "Physical reflect" is dangerous, it's really doable but you need to be careful to always hit something.
- "No leech" is an absolute no go.
- "No regen" is not a problem since you leech with whirling blade if you're in need of mana.
- "Monster can't be taunted" breaks your 100% hit chance, so you can lose a big chunk of dps if you don't have much accuracy. (War Banner save your ass on this a little)

To resume a bit, I die quite frequently, but it's more due to my stupidiness than a weakness in the build even if there are some flaws in it. (a bad connexion = death, per exemple) Nevertheless, I'm really enjoying this build, I can clear maps quite fast or take my time since I don't rely on chain killing. It can be done on budget and be a grood currency sink if you wanna have the best rolls or corruptions.
Also, I didn't had the chance to, but I can imagine that it would be absolutely mesmering with an aurabot !

Here's my PoB link if you wanna look.
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/1Kx8pk2S

"
BlazeSTX wrote:
Currently seems like the forum is flooded with junk builds which claims that they can "facetank anything", while they barely play T10 maps.
This build is a no exception.

I've done recently more than 20 builds which were claimed just the same.
I can confirm that all of them is perfect junk. Nothing like the description.
Just one big waste of time and resources.

The whole PoE 3.x is broken. Completely broken.
The diversity is smashed and the cool gameplay is gone.
The fun is gone.
The forum is one big junkyard of builds.

I really wish you could have added more information to your post. What are the points that make you say that ? Do you have some examples or critics to give ?

Without it, I just feel that your post is just a person whining and crying.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info