[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
Does the Mortal Conviction change means that we get a free aura of our choice now?

yes
hello to all,

I´m seeing elemental hit going up again,
Anyone has any insigth on this?

I love elemental hit and is my build as usual for the legion,

Thanks on advance,

I can use this build in start league?
Hey,

Why do you decide going Resolute Technique and not Crit?

zzz
New Video!

"
Great build.
I'm currently switching from the leveling to endgame tree and am trying to refund passive points between constitution and Resolute Technique.

Somehow the game does not allow me to remove those points.

Is there a specific way I have to approach this?
You need to be attached to the duelist starting area and have ascended to Path of the Duelist.

"
Thank you for this guide, I'm a returning player and am 47 now. Using 6L skills really depletes my mana fast. What's the best way to solve this?
Blood Magic or Mana Leech (node under vaal pact) or Mana gained on Hit (thiefs torment)

"
Does the Mortal Conviction change means that we get a free aura of our choice now?
Guide has been updated to recommend Anger but I'll probably run Haste because I'm greedy.

"
I can use this build in start league?
This build is a bit tough to start with for a variety of reasons but if you're experienced then go for it.

"
Hey,

Why do you decide going Resolute Technique and not Crit?

I don't need the damage and use a very unique-heavy build that doesn't want to use suffixes on accuracy.
What do you replace for Immortal Call?
Not following the build exactly but my tree is the same since I'm still low level, but it's nice having other people playing EH so I'll speak there.

I forgot how anoying the mana was early :(

I feel like killing myself, even with Poacher mark + potion I can't sustain mana :'(

But it's my favorite build (with Spidermancer) so I'm happy to play it again this league.

But damn mana is a pain.

For immortal call, I don't know what I'll do, if I can stack some armor, I might try Molten Shell (fire damage so nice damage boost :p) or Steelskin. I don't have the level to test out in real condition.
So far, Molten shell was broken since I didn't take an damage at all. Still lvl 30 so It's irrelevant.

EDIT : I feel much better with Steelskin than Molten shell. I don't like Immortal call since I don't have endurence charges yet. I'm currently trying CWDD for Steelskin to see if I prefer it over selfcast. Selfcast feel good for this spell.

As for the mana problem, I wen't bloodmagic and the free aura node pretty early (around lvl 35), and it felt good, I'm running anger for the dps boost. For the sustain I simply use a stone golem wich is enough until have good leach.
Last edited by Sheinell on Jun 9, 2019, 1:36:23 PM
Possible to make windripper imperial bow to work with this build?
"
thi3n wrote:
Intro:

The Blood Rage needs to be before Immortal Call in the CWDT setup. The order is top left in a clockwise circle to bottom left.

why is that?
"
romaen wrote:
"
thi3n wrote:
Intro:

The Blood Rage needs to be before Immortal Call in the CWDT setup. The order is top left in a clockwise circle to bottom left.

why is that?

They trigger in order of the way they're socketed so you'd proc Blood Rage first to start taking DoT then Immortal Call after to stop the DoT which would proc your Arakali Pantheon for huge regen, but this no longer works in 3.7 due to the changes to IC.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info