[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

"
Crimpingblow wrote:
"
eaglecnt wrote:

Once you have a nice rare base with the enchant, it’s pretty easy and cheap to hit -%resists and a good life roll with fossil crafting. Just need pristine and scorched fossils which are dirt cheap!
Edit: use some perfect fossils on the base first to get it to 30% quality

Hey thanks for the suggestion! I used fossils to craft my belt so I've got a few in storage anyway, guess it's time to find a base! Question about the quality fossil, do I need to include that in the resonator as well or can you just use that separately?

Use the perfect fossils first to boost the quality, once it hits 30% you can go crazy with the fossils you actually want - you won’t lose the extra quality :-)
Hi! Can i get 600lvl in delve with this build(not using flicker, only ms ofc)
Hi
I simulate on POB with the amulet "impressence and" "effigon" on flicker strike.
with "effigon" without "flammability" I have 273k of DPS and 5.4 HP
with "impressence" and with "flammabilty" I have 244k of DPS and 5.6 HP

Is it really worth taking "impressence"?
Big difference of DPS
POB is wrong?

"
Amunkar wrote:
I've been using this build for a few days now and I'm really enjoying it. Mapping goes fairly fast, altho I do notice that on higher tiered maps mobs die less fast with my Flicker Strike and bosses are actually fairly tanky.

Tried to do my first elder fight today, and the adds kind of ended up chunking through my life. It didn't help either that my Molten Strike damage wasn't chunking him down as fast as I would've thought.

My question is if you could check out my profile and give me some advice on how to improve my general bossing survivability and how to make my molten strike (currently having 5 projectiles with the Unique Gem) a bit more beefy.

I am aware that both my attacks are 5-linked, and not 20% quality. Would this difference be the issue at hand?

-Edit: Added amount of projectiles to MS

I was actually facing this same issue until I picked up an impresence and started running Flammability. It really does changes things being able to pen that ele resist.

The bigged problem I was having was with blue/purples with ele resist. This solves that problem. At least it helped for me.
Allright, sounds like I'll have to 6-link my MS setup and focus on getting currency for Impresence. Thanks for the tip! <3
"
Crimpingblow wrote:
I was planning to replace Chimeric Turn with a Taming, does that seem like a good use of 1ish ex or could I get a bigger upgrade somewhere else for a similar price? The Atziris were just the first listed on Poe trade when I started the build so planning to find some better ones for sure. I had a problem finding gloves with the fire damage, life, resses and attack speed for less than an exorbitant amount, going to set up a live search this afternoon though and hope lol. For the gloves do they need to be Armor/Evasion or are the mods more important allowing us to use a pair of ES gloves here?

Yeah that seems like a great use for 1ex. Gloves can be anything - the mods on them are more important.

"
Drax6661 wrote:
Hi
I simulate on POB with the amulet "impressence and" "effigon" on flicker strike.
with "effigon" without "flammability" I have 273k of DPS and 5.4 HP
with "impressence" and with "flammabilty" I have 244k of DPS and 5.6 HP

Is it really worth taking "impressence"?
Big difference of DPS
POB is wrong?

They are actually pretty close in damage - but only when the target is blinded. Consistently blinding a target is only possible with molten strike since it hits so many times.

For flicker strike which hits a lot less times the benefit from effigon is largely lost and there will be a big difference between an effigon and an impresence.

"
TheAtrial wrote:
Hi! Can i get 600lvl in delve with this build(not using flicker, only ms ofc)

Not sure as I didn't play delve, will try this league.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
Guide updated:

- Added Holy Dominion to passive trees.

- Consolidated credit section at the bottom.

- Updated thoughts on Loreweave - If playing on SC and not really caring about getting super high level (95+) and the occasional death, it can be used.

Sorry for second bump.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
Hey, I managed to pick up this helm for pretty cheap. This new bench enchant makes my loreweave approach to the build feel really safe. If i can squeeze about 100 more life out it would feel pretty 1 shot safe even without a belly. Not sure what your opinion on it is.

8/8 anarchy/onslaught
8/8 domination/nemesis
40/40 breach/talisman/harbinger/Abyss
20/20 flashback
Last edited by svengetspumped on Dec 22, 2018, 10:11:00 AM
I went a different route skill tree wise, thoughts on gear?
Char WTFmattmadeascion
Last edited by plaguefear on Dec 22, 2018, 2:09:25 AM
Hey loving this build. first time flicker ^_^. i decided to go with double taming rings. i was having issues find good life on hit elder rings and capping my resists at the same time. Taming made capping my resist very easy plus all that damage at the cost of about 500hp. was wondering if you had any tips or suggestions to better my build. Still working on getting the 21/20 gems you mentioned in the other comments/guide. Im also on the hunt to find an impresence with 0.5% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life corruption. then im also saving up or a damage corrupted kaoms heart. any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated

POB: Twaff - TheyCallMePickles

Edit: i should also mention that i do occasionally swap out my quicksilver for a dying sun for bosses like pheonix when i want to burn the boss down faster.
Last edited by Twaff on Dec 22, 2018, 4:37:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info