[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

"
Ardko1987 wrote:
Thank You Monhsaroh for this great build and detailed guide.

Thanks!!

"
Alide wrote:
Hiya! Just wondering if you plan on having a small update a day or two before the league launches or with launch about the new changes. I want to play your build again and Legion league looks super friendly for it. Only issue is that SO MANY THINGS are getting changed that I know I will be lost. Will our scion ascends even be correct anymore? I guess we won't know for sure until patch notes.

Anyways, thanks for the amazing build. It's the absolute funnest one I have ever played!

Yup the plan is to keep it well updated going into the new league + the first few weeks. Waiting until they release the patch notes a few days before to make any changes.

Glad you enjoyed!
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
Hi,

thank you very much for this guide. I was more or less new to PoE two weeks ago and now I am almost level 90 in Synthesis with this build. It really helped me getting into the game.

I have one question though:
Did they change flicker strike in the last 2 days? I cant keep "dashing" all the time with flicker strike anymore, it keeps stopping after hitting a few enemies and then i have to wait 1-2 seconds until the cooldown is over. Didnt have this problem before. Could it be a gear issue maybe?

Thanks again!

Edit: Never mind, forgot to roll of "avoid elemental ailments" mod and didnt have enough frenzy charges to use flicker strike continuously.
Last edited by Blaze144 on May 31, 2019, 4:58:02 AM
nvm
Last edited by Hjelpen93 on Jun 2, 2019, 9:15:59 AM
Are you going to update the build for the next season ?
"
Tsuum wrote:
Are you going to update the build for the next season ?

It's literally answered 3 posts above yours

"
Monhsaroh wrote:
"
Ardko1987 wrote:
Thank You Monhsaroh for this great build and detailed guide.

Thanks!!

"
Alide wrote:
Hiya! Just wondering if you plan on having a small update a day or two before the league launches or with launch about the new changes. I want to play your build again and Legion league looks super friendly for it. Only issue is that SO MANY THINGS are getting changed that I know I will be lost. Will our scion ascends even be correct anymore? I guess we won't know for sure until patch notes.

Anyways, thanks for the amazing build. It's the absolute funnest one I have ever played!

Yup the plan is to keep it well updated going into the new league + the first few weeks. Waiting until they release the patch notes a few days before to make any changes.

Glad you enjoyed!
I am sooooooo looking forward to this.

have you considered taking chieftain as a possible class instead of scion?
The reworked ramako node, the buffed hinekora (20% instead of 10% for covered in ash) and maybe arohongui und tasalio for that?

It would make travelling the tree a bit more tricky though.... so maybe that would be a completely different build while yours still goes the scion route for +1 curse and phase acro and 2 meeks and all the good stuff. :)
Was more wondering about the new Slayer

Get 7+ Frenzy charges (ie 7+ endurance charges), overleech, stun immunity, wep range, accuracy, 50% area of effect.
https://i.imgur.com/GTbhNQL.jpg
See 7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14.

Alternatively stack onslaught with the new Bane of legends for 40%ms and Attack speed?

However, we lose free fortify and free end charge generation.

Would need to use enduring cry every 16-18 seconds.

Any ideas?

Looks like Molten Strike is gutted, how does that affect this build?
"
Calistilaigh wrote:

yea they nerfed the crap outta MS especially the projectile damage nerf by 20% which seems pretty huge to me
"
Calistilaigh wrote:

Build will very likely be switching to another single target skill, at a glance it looks like molten strike was taken to the trashcan. Will do numbers tonight.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info