[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

"
HolyHoffi wrote:
"
Poketad wrote:
"
Calistilaigh wrote:

Yeah, he said he's going to look at numbers tonight and figure something out.

Awesome, can't believe I missed that, thanks for letting me know

Vaal double strike maybe?

What about frenzy? Feels like it would have a lot of synergy with any flicker strike build.
"
HolyHoffi wrote:
vaal double strike maybe?

Build doesn't scale well with the flat phys bonus that double strike gives unfortunately.

"
Hjelpen93 wrote:
Just have to use some other single target skill instead of molten strike for boss killing

will the changes to meele splash hurt flicker strike?

Flicker received some minor numerical buffs, we don't really know how the melee splash mechanics will feel yet though.

"
mr_tac0 wrote:
Would you still reccomend using Oro's? with 15% chance for frenzy and 20% with Q20, this might take care of flicker by itself for clear speed. they said that melee splash should count as each target hit, meaning that everyone in melee splash radius has 15/20% chance for a frenzy charge. mix this with multi strike, and it should have a VERY realible up time. if you flicker into a pack of 3 mobs, you hit each one 3 times with multistrike, meaning that you get 12 hits at a 15%/20% chance for a frenzy charge each.

(please note this is how I understood it)

but If this were the case, I feel like using flicker + blood rage should take care of all frenzy problems.

For clear it looks like we can just run blood rage + any weapon and be able to sustain flicker no problem now.

The guide will stay as an Oro's sacrifice guide for now as I know it works well and don't want to do anything too experimental at league start. It's entirely possible that a new combination of gear would be better.

"
Tsuum wrote:
What are the best ascendancy for a DMG build + lifesteal +surv with the new things ? slayer for example is it better? cuz champion+juggernaut doesn't seem like good dmg only tank

It looks like Berserker + Champion will be the new ascendancy combo, will get the passive trees up tomorrow.

"
Poketad wrote:
What about frenzy? Feels like it would have a lot of synergy with any flicker strike build.

Frenzy looks really strong, here are some (very!) rough numbers of the new skills:

Going to be either frenzy or heavy strike, but leaning more towards frenzy as the knock-back on heavy strike is beyond irritating. With frenzy though will have to stack more charges than current for it to be really good.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
Is it possible to make a physical variant of this build somehow? I know Oro's doesn't allow any physical damage, but with all the new phys buff skills and whatnot, I feel like it could be really strong.
I see that the Wrecking Ball node shifted a bit left :S, if it still worth investing into shouldn't we take Lava Lash for 4 points? According to POB it's a very big dps upgrade node.

edit: also the new Bladedancer node seems a big dps option too
Last edited by warden91 on Jun 6, 2019, 7:49:57 AM
Hey,

i love that build, cause we are flexible for delving or farming maps with a damn speed! :)

I cant wait for the new update and hope you giving that build another boost of dmg and speed with that new flicker strike :))

Hope to read it soon!
That new close combat gem seems like a pretty big buff for this build
Hello, I made a updated skill tree for lvling from your guide. (without items, only tree)
https://pastebin.com/PkW8AhZz
Pls, chek and if u can — fix some mistakes.
If we are able to sustain flicker while clearing without oros, I think this will turn into a physical build, especially since we cant turn destroyer and wrecking ball into fire damage with fireborn with the new placement.
@Monhsaroh Could you tell us how much was the power of molten strike in 3.6 without helm enchant.
I had play without the enchant for a long time and the power was already way enough.
It would give me a better comparison with the number you come with.

Do you start with this build as a league starter too ?
What do you think about terminus est with flicker strike?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info