[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

Ask on chat, lot of guys can help you with crafting recipes. If you don't find, pm me I'll do it for you np

Ok, the game rewarded me for my sufferings with 2 exated drops.
Updated gear.
2 tries with stygian vise were so bad, so i stick now with regular belt, anyway i have nice abyssal jewel in levelling tree.
Should i find better gloves/rings or just concentrate on farming?
Extra question coudn't find answer - if i'm lvl 87 and delve mobs are 70-72 i can't restart delve with more close lvl to me or i just have to go deeper?
And how can i reach 7k+ life? I'm 5,6k only atm. How more life belly gives?
Really hope to have an answer.
Last edited by Perdulkin on May 5, 2019, 1:57:31 PM
Thank you for the excellent guide.

Cleared pretty much all there is ezpz ( still looking for aul )
Awesome guide. Loving this build so far at level 83. Act 10 was a bit rough on the levelling side but probably on me for not having defensive layers lol.

Feelinng a bit susceptible to 1 shots still but phase acrobatics and a bit more hp should help with that (5.7k hp atm). It's otherwise quite tanky besides boss abilities I suppose. So much fun half the time unless the rare mobs have crazy mods they just get caught up in the flicker strike dmg anyway haha. Just gonna focus on leveling gems and getting a couple of better pieces like a ring for now. Not sure what i'm gonna do about the head enchant since it's so expensive just keep playing and farming for now.
Hi, i'm in love with this build cause it uses 2 of my favourite skills flicker and molten strike. My issue is i'm not recovering enough, my leech seems to be very low while it shows different in PoB. I've played the juggernaut molten before and that leech was incredible insane, don't know what i'm doing wrong, would be glad if you could help me, i guess my character it's public if don't here is the link of my PoB: https://pastebin.com/FuzjEx6F Thanks for the attention! :)
Last edited by pynho1 on May 7, 2019, 12:45:57 PM
"
pynho1 wrote:
Hi, i'm in love with this build cause it uses 2 of my favourite skills flicker and molten strike. My issue is i'm not recovering enough, my leech seems to be very low while it shows different in PoB. I've played the juggernaut molten before and that leech was incredible insane, don't know what i'm doing wrong, would be glad if you could help me, i guess my character it's public if don't here is the link of my PoB: https://pastebin.com/FuzjEx6F Thanks for the attention! :)

Hey I highly recommend an elder-ring that has 12+ life on hit. I picked one up that also had a couple other good rolls (and intellect since i'm low level so I can use high rank enfeeble and such) for I think 50c. I felt like it made a difference in sustain. Otherwise you could invest in Vitality Void if you wanted but OP said it was only something like a 12% increase despite leech quadrupling.
"
lordaverage42 wrote:
"
pynho1 wrote:

Hey I highly recommend an elder-ring that has 12+ life on hit. I picked one up that also had a couple other good rolls (and intellect since i'm low level so I can use high rank enfeeble and such) for I think 50c. I felt like it made a difference in sustain. Otherwise you could invest in Vitality Void if you wanted but OP said it was only something like a 12% increase despite leech quadrupling.

Thnaks for the reply, i'll try out the Vitality Void node with the ring, got 55% fire res above cap, should be ok to change my ring haha
also you can use Blood Rage(grants frenzy) if you want to have some fun without oro's
Hi there.
What would be better on rings - inc. elem. damage with attack skills OR # to # fire damage to attacks ?
been using this build since mid league. These are my items and stats

Been using double oro/kaom with switching. Its pretty easy and nice. you get a huge life boost without sacrificing anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info