3.7 FREEZING PULSE ASSASSIN (DUAL VOID BATTERY) 6-7 MIL SHAPER DPS

I'm running the build with 4l armor, all self found items (just bought one 'first snow') and it is completely annihilating the mobs. Insane build.
The only thing.. which hmm "budget weapon should use or get till Void"? is like 4EX now Q_Q
You can use this

how would a CI/LL tree look like? theres so many good nodes now
I just put together a build of this, using CI, and the new supports. It solves the tankiness issues, and DOUBLES this builds damage.

http://poeurl.com/cj6J

That's what I came up with so far. 220% es from tree, insane leech/crit/multi
Last edited by Microdia on Mar 13, 2019, 2:21:25 AM
"
Microdia wrote:
I just put together a build of this, using CI, and the new supports. It solves the tankiness issues, and DOUBLES this builds damage.

Sounds cool.. what gear/gems do you run?
"
Jakelbob wrote:
"
Microdia wrote:

Right now Inya's aren't even being sold in the league, so skipped those. Just typical CI gear with ES/res/crit/multi/CS on it, with VB's and some of the uniques. For supports I removed controlled for energy leech, and removed cold pen for max level arcane surge. That alone added a shitload of damage with the new supports. You can swap out the arcane surge for inc crit to hit 100% and be reflect immune. Now if you get a fossil chest with socketed gems are supported by arcane surge its even more crazy, and you can put the focus back in.

I'm still toying with gear and have redone the tree numerous times already, every time it keeps getting better and better. I'm almost to the point now with ES/ES LPS that it's almost a face tank build. Crazy change from how squishy it was previously. Will keep updated as I progress it.
"
Microdia wrote:
"
Jakelbob wrote:
"
Microdia wrote:

Right now Inya's aren't even being sold in the league, so skipped those. Just typical CI gear with ES/res/crit/multi/CS on it, with VB's and some of the uniques. For supports I removed controlled for energy leech, and removed cold pen for max level arcane surge. That alone added a shitload of damage with the new supports. You can swap out the arcane surge for inc crit to hit 100% and be reflect immune. Now if you get a fossil chest with socketed gems are supported by arcane surge its even more crazy, and you can put the focus back in.

I'm still toying with gear and have redone the tree numerous times already, every time it keeps getting better and better. I'm almost to the point now with ES/ES LPS that it's almost a face tank build. Crazy change from how squishy it was previously. Will keep updated as I progress it.

Do you have a PoB for your Version of the build? With gear etc.

Level 93 on Synthesis going strong! Great guide. I've gone back to Spell Echo after using Unleash forever... it just didn't work for me. The cast speed on Spell Echo is too nice.

Getting one-shotted on Uber Elder though. Not fun.
oof so rich already.
But your tree is looking interesting. Thought about changing mine in a simillar way too. Especially Lethal Assault doesn't seem worth it compared with Frost Walker.
Last edited by Bantei_ on Mar 14, 2019, 1:34:33 PM
"
Bantei_ wrote:
oof so rich already.
But your tree is looking interesting. Thought about changing mine in a simillar way too. Especially Lethal Assault doesn't seem worth it compared with Frost Walker.

Ya I was playing around with the POB day before the league started, using OPs items. It was telling me Lethal Assault's DPS-per-point was pretty low. Same with Heart of Ice. Whereas Arcane Potency and Frost Walker gave much higher numbers.

I suppose Lethal Assault is nice for the projectile speed though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info