3.7 FREEZING PULSE ASSASSIN (DUAL VOID BATTERY) 6-7 MIL SHAPER DPS

The POB link is using the old skill tree, where can I find an updated tree?
Last edited by Crutox on Mar 9, 2019, 2:35:51 AM
Hello, could you add tree in outside PoB format? For now PoB shows „unknown version number '128901199'” and it's tree looks different than ingame…
Any chance you could post an image file of the skills tree.
The link you have is not valid.

many thanks
tree has been updated with new 3.6 tree
ign: ROCSpoe
you wouldnt happen to have a es version of this build do you? or would you recommend leveling as es with new ghoast reaver?
Controlled destruction confuses me. How much is 100% crit reduction. Sounds alot but it can also not be that much. Can you explain in simple terms?

Nvm i googled it and got an answer
Last edited by ElCockerino on Mar 9, 2019, 6:37:26 PM
"
RocsPOE wrote:
tree has been updated with new 3.6 tree
And PoB has another update and every its update your link is inaccurate, could you consider backup source of skill tree? In example on poeplanner.com or https://www.pathofexile.com/build/create ?
Nevermind this, import pastebin works under „Import/Export Build” button at left-top corner.

Last edited by LordBlick on Mar 11, 2019, 8:24:22 AM

gloves are useless for this build, then that strengthens the hits and not the spell
And what does spells if they don't hit ?
It would be "increased attack damage against chilled ennemies" if a distinction between spell and attack should be made, no ?
How does this build generate frenzy charge against bosses? AFAIK only the herald explosion has a chance to generate frenzy charge right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info