3.7 FREEZING PULSE ASSASSIN (DUAL VOID BATTERY) 6-7 MIL SHAPER DPS

Where were the frenzy charges from? Is it "on kill"? What about bosses then (even if many have adds around)?

Can't not consider going ES Trickster with that build, all the cast speed+reduced dmg taken+would never have mana issues (or extra chaos dmg), and ES leech gem is sick. Can even activate a channel 1s every 10s to keep 4+ frenzy charges even on bosses (if no other mean).

If actually reaching 100% crit, could see assassin to run ele reflect maps, I guess. Can't deny the crit+multiplier is great for scaling, but trickster, huuuuuuum.
Is this good for hardcore? I am trying to find a good/cheap leaguestarter for HC and I have no idea what to do tmrw..
"
latif wrote:
Is this good for hardcore? I am trying to find a good/cheap leaguestarter for HC and I have no idea what to do tmrw..

This is not a cheap build since you need 2 void battery which last league cost like 6.5 ex
This build looks super fun!

If someone were to league start and assuming they started with axioms and a tabula what would be the item upgrade priority? Is a 5L cloak better than a 6L tabula?
"
Nairul wrote:
Thanks for the build guide. Great work! I'll be making this my league starter, with a few changes...

1) Movement skill is just preference I suppose, but with new Dark Arts wheel I'll totally be running Flame Dash instead of Lightning Warp.

2) I'll probably add Zealotry aura

3) According to DPS-per-passive analysis with your PoB, the branch to take Heart of Ice doesn't seem worth taking over something like Arcane Potency. And then from Arcane Potency you're able to grab Purity of Flesh which is really nice.

Maybe Heart of Ice is necessary for the ES leech?

Same issue with Lethal Assault — not enough DPS boost for the two point investment.

Any chance you'd be able to share your PoB or at the very least, skill tree? I like your changes.
"
ClassicEnergy wrote:
"
latif wrote:

This is not a cheap build since you need 2 void battery which last league cost like 6.5 ex

"Need" - No you don't, it works fine with any other weapon
Hey there, I was planning to make this as a league starter, but I was wondering what wand would be best to use untill I can afford 2 void batteries? I was thinking using 2x Tulfalls would work the best untill then maybe?
Hello, started the league with this build, but skill tree is different.
Lethal assault and resourcefulness nodes are changed :( it require more skill point to get them.
How to fix this problem?
Hello, started the league with this build, but skill tree is different.
Lethal assault and resourcefulness nodes are changed :( it require more skill point to get them.
How to fix this problem?
Why have both defiance and MoM node?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info