Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

"
Sequel wrote:
"
1i1W4DE wrote:
Can you check mine too?
I got my second shimmeron, but I don't know what to do next step.
Please gimme a suggestion what should I improve first?

1. Lorewave
2. Any of the following (order doesnt matter)
a) Chaos res
b) spell dodge
c) phys dmg taken as ele dmg on helmet

I'm now using clear mind and wrath, but my dps is only 8849(5L arc with lightning pen), should I take them off and enabled clarity and grace? Or I should just keep farming for currency and buy those items in the following in ur guide? I'm only 890 mana and 35.8 regan, and always die in t16 phoenix map, I didn't try others yet.
Thanks for the build Sequel. Just got my first ever Uber Elder kill.

Very happy :D
Same as the post above, i just got my uber elder kill at level 89.
Thank you so much for de guide!
"
Dodjy wrote:
Thanks for the build Sequel. Just got my first ever Uber Elder kill.

Very happy :D

Congratz :D
"
Nizah wrote:
Same as the post above, i just got my uber elder kill at level 89.
Thank you so much for de guide!

Good job :D
with which auras should we play?
in the guide i can see clarity and grace, but some ppl also use wrath.
is that just for the vaal skills, or is it possible to swap grace with wrath?
"
1i1W4DE wrote:
"
Sequel wrote:
"
1i1W4DE wrote:
Can you check mine too?
I got my second shimmeron, but I don't know what to do next step.
Please gimme a suggestion what should I improve first?

1. Lorewave
2. Any of the following (order doesnt matter)
a) Chaos res
b) spell dodge
c) phys dmg taken as ele dmg on helmet

I'm now using clear mind and wrath, but my dps is only 8849(5L arc with lightning pen), should I take them off and enabled clarity and grace? Or I should just keep farming for currency and buy those items in the following in ur guide? I'm only 890 mana and 35.8 regan, and always die in t16 phoenix map, I didn't try others yet.

Check my tree, im using essence worm + clear mind, also i have dream fragment and my mana regen is over 80, no other sources of regen. 35.8 seems very low. My Arc (6L) tooltip is little over 15k
Last edited by Chimerka on Jun 22, 2018, 11:59:03 AM
Thanks a lot for the build. It feels amazing even though I'm still working on getting the Shimmerons and a Loreweave.

I usually play builds with lots of life and armour/block chance.
I feel really squishy.

Also, I'm quite lost with the Ascendancy part of this build.
I went for Born in the Shadows before Chain Reaction.
I think I'm gonna try Explosive Expert instead of CR.
Hello man,
First thing first i play this build for 1 week. And I love it!

Very nice combos and efficiency.

I'm asking myself and now to you, some questions concerning stuffs that I don't understand.

I've seen CWDT + GOLEM + AURAS => What's the goal of the combination CWDT and CHAOS GOLEM?

I've seen that you are crafting some items yourself => Is there a way to get gloves with Supporting gem and Trap throw from crafting with a raisonable success rate?

I've seen Shimmeron do a lot of damage from electricity with power charge? => Isn't that troublesome somehow?

Last thing, I've seen that you highly recommend that setup with CWDT IC+ CWDT+ BLOOD RAGE + ENFEEBLE => What level should i aim on CWDT that way I'll fix that gem lvl supported by CWDT.

For some improvement I would propose :

-Tell us how u geared up and what farm performed well for you?
-What are the power spike to focus on in order with that expensive items : Shimmeron/loreweave/enchanting/gems 20%...

Thanks a lot for you time, your commitment and that awesome build you proposed !
I cannot seem to figure out what I am doing wrong in regards to dps. I only have 19k tooltip in POB, can someone tell me what I need to do to make it 100k+? I'm at a loss.

character is Stash__
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
Last edited by darciaz on Jun 22, 2018, 11:44:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info