Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

Hello Guys,

it's a great build and a lot of fun to play.

For everyone who got problems with the Dexterity:

With spend 1 Skillpoint more, you can get 30 Dexterity when you change the Path at the right side.
PoB: https://pastebin.com/YGyTiY9R
"
Eglaingur wrote:
Hello Guys,

it's a great build and a lot of fun to play.

For everyone who got problems with the Dexterity:

With spend 1 Skillpoint more, you can get 30 Dexterity when you change the Path at the right side.
PoB: https://pastebin.com/YGyTiY9R

Bought a shaper ring for 1ex, my dex issue solved, I bought a mark of shaper too.
I'm now only around 8k dps in 5L arc, is it normal? I feel like more and more confuse while I playing more time.
And I died so many time at T16, don't know how to improve now
I alomost copy this tree, but I moved some point to Throatseeker, if I don't do this my dps id under 7k lul
I'm now all mess up, what's wrong with my build? check out my pob plz, no dps at all and not tanky at all atm

https://pastebin.com/zKdSuTRh
Last edited by 1i1W4DE on Jun 23, 2018, 1:59:10 PM
get a loreweave. u get li,fe crit chance, spell damage and ur resists are going up to a max of 80 and -resi on map mods wont affect you anymore.

u have no crit multi on ur amu and no spell dmg.
afaik adds lightning damage to attack wont have any effect for dmg (cause we are using a spell).
get a stygian vise as belt and a jewel for it.
Hey great build, I'm rolling through end-game content pretty easily.

But question: How do you feel about a lightning Impresence for bossing?
The reduction of lightning res seems really good for this build.

I switch out CWDT + Chaos Golem in place of Blasphemy + Conductivity.

Obviously, some type of GG shaper amulet would be better, but until I get that, isn't Impresence a really good alternative?

Would love to hear some feedback on this, thanks!
"
jk97310 wrote:

Obviously, some type of GG shaper amulet would be better, but until I get that, isn't Impresence a really good alternative?

Looks like an interesting option - but remember you only get to use one curse, so you'd lose (say) enfeeble on the cwdt.
"
poec3m wrote:
"
champ3n wrote:
"
poec3m wrote:
Why are my cwdt - blood rage - immortal call not working?

I still have degen.

have you done the capture Arachnoxia in soul of arakaali ?

Yes.

just tested on my character that i am still gearing, the degen after IC ends is not really noticeable for me.
Hello everyone. First time posting on this build. Currently leveling and at 35. Just a few questions if i may. 1. Have you decided what the best lab enchant for helm is yet? Also what are some good stats to look for on leveling gear? Last question , what order for ascendancy did you choose? Thanks for any helpful advice , still a little confused on what gems we should be using with arc in a 6l tabula...if anyone could enlighten me it would be appreciated. Have a nice day!
"
XxPainzXx wrote:
Hello everyone. First time posting on this build. Currently leveling and at 35. Just a few questions if i may. 1. Have you decided what the best lab enchant for helm is yet? Also what are some good stats to look for on leveling gear? Last question , what order for ascendancy did you choose? Thanks for any helpful advice , still a little confused on what gems we should be using with arc in a 6l tabula...if anyone could enlighten me it would be appreciated. Have a nice day!

stats while leveling: life / res, the traps do enough damage so focus on staying alive. (watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRpIZJoxEz0&t=1s) that video should answer all your questions.

"
jk97310 wrote:

1. Curses have large diminished efficiency vs. endgame bosses. The reduced resistances are hardly noticeable.
2. The impresence is only worth it if you link it to blasphemy. Which you just don't have the sockets for.

So yeah, you can use conductivity if you don't like enfeeble. You could fit pretty much any curse you like in there. Temporal chains is actually a very good option too now that i think of it. But the only interesting stat is the + lightning damage which should apply to spells as well.
"
poec3m wrote:
Why are my cwdt - blood rage - immortal call not working?

I still have degen.

Immortal call doesn't remove blood rage. You will still degen from the blood rage. But this setup increases your overall life recovery rate by 50%. With the regen ascendancy from sabo this means you counterbalance the degen by just throwing 1 trap. After throwing 2 traps is where the regen really kicks in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info