Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

Any thoughts on the Brands and/or the new Ailments they just put out?

Sap looks fairly strong.
Last edited by jaredh on Dec 6, 2018, 5:06:05 PM
"
Aeres wrote:
I wanted to try this build since I never played a trap build before, but heard mines are better than traps in 3.5., any opinions?
How well does this build farm uber lab?

Did this build in 3.3 and 3.4. uber lab farm was fine once you get your hp and damage up, but slow ms compared to other builds. If you can get 3 frenzy charges quickly and pop phase run you could run through areas fast.

As far as 2xshimmeron doing dmg to trappers goes, it wasn't a problem unless no regen/less-regen maps. In those cases i just used 2 rare wands i used before getting shimmeron, and at that time I did plenty of damage to barely notice a difference. Very good league starter build tbh will need an uber carry before 80 unless your extremely good at dodging the boss.
Thanks for the guide, is a pretty smooth character even with shitty gear, that speak very well of it.

I'm doing this build for Betrayal and I have a question:

Atm i'm lvl 73, i've finished the right branch and now i'm getting into the left part.

My first goal is to grab the life nodes in order to improve a bit my survival chances (mainly bcs getting ambushed for 3 bosses isn't exactly nice) and i'm wondering if isn't better to go to the Constitution wheel from the Sanctity node instead of going throught the Shaper node road.

Both options are 7 points, both have a jewel node next to it but one get Sanctity + 40 str + 10 dex and the other get Shaper, 40 int and 10 str. Is the extra int and mana regen worth it over the around 100 hp that we get by the raw str?

Thanks again :)
Why not using essence worm in this build?
Figure I'll ask since the build hasn't been updated since August. Are any changes needed for 3.5? I'm unsure which arc trap guide to use =/ They all seem so different.
"
sutasafaia wrote:
Figure I'll ask since the build hasn't been updated since August. Are any changes needed for 3.5? I'm unsure which arc trap guide to use =/ They all seem so different.

I'd say that except for some certain little changes, yes, is up to date. It seems pretty solid, you will just need to change some minor things, like removing faster casting from phase run as now is instant cast.

For me is working very well, already lvl 83, undergeared but kicking asses :)
Gotta ask what the CWDT with the vaal skills does since it doesn't trigger anything in that (except the golem, which is easy to keep up)
It's for the golem, because people are lazy and it can drop mid-fight and not be noticed. I see it on quite a few builds if they have leftover slots.
Thx for the Build, its very Strong but it feels a bit squeeshy - Can u say what i should upgrade next for more survivalbility ? ( Yeah i know i should use Loreweave, but i cant afford it)
Hey man, wanted to say thanks for the guide. It's my first time playing and having tons of fun with it!

I have question about the passive tree. I found an unnatural instinct jewel and was wondering where I should put it. I currently have it in here (https://imgur.com/a/uAnZBYp), because it's the only one I put points in. There are 3 other places I think is good which are here (https://imgur.com/a/pRGybx0).

The top one would get me Instability, increased flask affect/duration, and lightning damage.

With the right one, I would save 5 points while getting the passives you have in the guide + Nullification, Mind Drinker, and Frenetic.

The bottom one, I can get some life and mana, but what caught my eye is Conduit and the charge on kill cluster. To get to this jewel slot, I would have to respec 3 points from the Constitution cluster, but I pick up 15% life in the Melding cluster with the jewel.

What are your thoughts?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info