Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

"
Hi, i like the build so far very much. Still leveling tho.

I was just wondering how much worse the build is after the nerf that came with Delve?

less damage, the build is fine, but it feels very rippy if you are out of flask charges and cant get mana or life flasks to counteract shimmerons. Did uber elder fine, considering im not that great at the game.
Read the thread, considering playing this in 3.5, depending on patch notes.
Probably 1 Shimmeron + Corrupted Jaws of Agony to start with.

Will the Voirci recolouring trick (2 green, jewelers), work with new crafting? That's a big question for me. If not, what's a good 2G4B or even 1G4B1R gem set up for traps?

I hear I need Freezing for Delves - I played 2 builds in Delve that both had freezing - how do I get it on this build? Added Cold Damage instead of Added Lightning Damage?

I hear Cluster and Multi trap have been changed; which should I pick?

Is there any way to generate endurance charges? I love builds that have all the charges.

[Vaal] Arc, Added Lightning Damage Support, [Multi or Cluster] Traps Support, Trap Support, Lightning Pen Support, Trap and Mine Damage Support --- which should I swap with...Added Cold Damage Support? Swap the Lightning Damage?

I appreciate the thoughts! I know it won't be as sweet as if I did this in 3.3, but I didn't play 3.3. In 3.4 I played a BV Elementalist 3-Herald with Inpulsas that I loved, and a Reave Jugg that I found decent. Will this compare decently to those builds?
Hey thanks for putting this build up. It’s super powerful, I’ve cleared all the content up to Uber Elder so far and the damage is insane. Great for delving too.

I was wandering if you could fit a watchers eye jewel into this build and if so what you would go for? I’ve made some currency and wanted to see if I could push it any further!

Cheers.
I guess nothing changes on 3.5?
Is this a good guide to follow for a league starter?
So what's the advantage of cluster traps over multiple trap support? They add the same number of traps but cluster has a bigger penalty. I see more people using cluster, which doesn't make sense to me.
This looks great, ima try it next league
any info about 3.5 ? What do you think about lightning trap ? Also loreweave vs tinkerskin/Eldritch Battery ?
I hear Shimmeron now does dmg on us so better change to rare wand
I wanted to try this build since I never played a trap build before, but heard mines are better than traps in 3.5., any opinions?
How well does this build farm uber lab?
Last edited by Aeres on Dec 6, 2018, 2:02:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info