Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

HI all,

i think you can get easily better boots(with damage enchant) and abyssal belts(+jewel within)
Helm enchant can give a pretty nice dmg output too.
Level up + quality your all neccessary gems.
I didn't see your jewels, but with 1 hp affix +3 dmg affix is nice bonus too.
The Shimmeron degen is not so deadly as it seems, with correct trap management + life reg golem setup + hp reg on helmets( fossil craft)and you have more than enough hp regen.

Gz for über Atziri:))

I really like this build.You can tweak it for your goals and playstyle:)
If you want to run a plenty of sextanted double beyond elder UGS map with decent clearspeed, you can do it. If you want to farm über elder? not a problem, you can carry others too for some additional income:)
Or you want to fishing in deep delve level? Mic has a tweak for it :)
I try to change some minor things for making a lab faster,safer, easier :)
and it's works:)
So ty again for the owner of this build:)

Br,

Adam

ps. sorry for my english, it's not my native language.:/

Last edited by AdamK on Oct 30, 2018, 4:45:02 PM
"
redlefthand wrote:

I've been thinking about speccing into this build from the lightning traps build that I've been doing, since I played arc trapper last league and loved it.

I know I'm not answering your question, but how are you dealing with the life degen from shimmerons? Most of the people I've seen are only running one, but I see you've got two going. Are you just swapping in and out when you need the dps or something?

Pyromaniac gives me about 1K life regen almost all the time so the degen from shimmerons is not a problem and even if Im not getting that regen from the Ascendancy point Loreweave helps a lot with the 80% max resistances.

I could say that it build is one the most op and fun build I've ever played, with it I melt almost everything (not uber elder havent try it) and it's pretty budget, I only spent around 4-5ex.

I've been pretty lucky 3 uber atziri runs 2 gloves.
May i ask how the mapping speed is?

It doesnt look that slow from the videos, but i played trapper back in 3.0 and it was kinda terrible for me?

Could you swap arc out for some other skills? or is the trap setup in your gloves for normal trashpack?
"
Camatoo wrote:
May i ask how the mapping speed is?

It doesnt look that slow from the videos, but i played trapper back in 3.0 and it was kinda terrible for me?

Could you swap arc out for some other skills? or is the trap setup in your gloves for normal trashpack?

clearspeed is good, comparable to ele hit deadeye, minus a bit of movespeed.
Hey guys,

I"m really struggling with uber elder. Now i'll admit, i've never beaten him so i'm still working on the fight mechanics. But i've tried about 10 times with this char, and i can't get them past half health without running out of portals.

Looking at PoB, I'm still like 30k shaper dps lower than the guide and I just don't know where that's coming from.

Here's my POB link: https://pastebin.com/Q9Q31a1v

As you can see, I'm at about 90k shaper dps wtih the same configs. I'm level 90, so the tree is only missing a few life nodes (i'm at just over 5k life).

Now i know I still have to level and qual my gems, but even that, it only gives me about 7-8k more damage. 22k to go..

I'll quick link my gear here. Any tips? Thanks in advance!

EDIT: OMG i just realized i have a shaper ring, not elder ring opposite my mark of the shaper....
EDIT 2: hmmm, but that's how the guide is too...shouldn't we go for spell damage? and even then, it still doesn't account for the dps difference...
Last edited by DaRupp on Nov 6, 2018, 3:17:59 PM
"
DaRupp wrote:
Hey guys,

I"m really struggling with uber elder. Now i'll admit, i've never beaten him so i'm still working on the fight mechanics. But i've tried about 10 times with this char, and i can't get them past half health without running out of portals.

Looking at PoB, I'm still like 30k shaper dps lower than the guide and I just don't know where that's coming from.

Here's my POB link: https://pastebin.com/Q9Q31a1v

As you can see, I'm at about 90k shaper dps wtih the same configs. I'm level 90, so the tree is only missing a few life nodes (i'm at just over 5k life).

Now i know I still have to level and qual my gems, but even that, it only gives me about 7-8k more damage. 22k to go..

I'll quick link my gear here. Any tips? Thanks in advance!

EDIT: OMG i just realized i have a shaper ring, not elder ring opposite my mark of the shaper....
EDIT 2: hmmm, but that's how the guide is too...shouldn't we go for spell damage? and even then, it still doesn't account for the dps difference...

your loreweave sucks(ele dmg roll), quality your gems, quality your wand, all your items have bad life rolls. Your shimmerons arent even close to dec ent, let alone perfect.Most of your jewels are absolute shit. you should get at least 3 relevant rolls for it to be decent. also get 120% boots enchant and glove enchant. Better rings would help too, ones with +ele dmg and crit.
talents:
Also I've found going to devotion, light of divinity and holy dom to be better than going for life wheel.
Last edited by Clickar1 on Nov 7, 2018, 5:07:50 PM
Just 48hs played in Delve

Current gear

Spoiler

The Loreweave was really like no other in the market, so I can't leave it there for 50c (yes, 50c, of course it was not linked) with that kind of stats (even if it's 78%). I'm not planning on doing any uber anything so I don't think this is a problem really.

I'm just here to tell Thank you! to Sequel. I've never played a Saboteur and/or a trapper before and I'm having a blast of fun.

A few things that maybe you Sequel needs to consider to put emphasis on the guide are:

-Loreweave primordial stat is 80% max. resists (I needed to know if less was "ok" or not, and it took me like 1 hour of reading between pages)
-If you're using Mark of the Shaper, the guide clearly says use a SHAPED ring (not an Elder) in order to gain Spell stun immunity (a few people are still confused about it).
-Sacrificial Heart is hella expensive right now for any new player (the last time I checked it was like 100c).

Minor tweaks/changes that I take:

-I personally don't like the CwDT+Chaos Golem, so I replaced CwDT for Minion Life instead.
-Bear trap is a nice addition for some bosses.

For the guys who have experience with the build:

Based on my ugly gear, what's your recommendation for me to upgrade, aside from the shaped ring (I have some currency saved but I don't know if I need to go for the helmet with "Phys. taken as X element", the boots with "Dodge spell" or if I really need the gloves with "additional traps" for lightning spire trap).

Again, thank you Sequel for this amazing guide/build.
Last edited by zerocx on Nov 7, 2018, 5:38:40 PM
Why the spell stun immunity and not spell damage?

The shaper / eldar ring
Last edited by zj0ckez on Nov 8, 2018, 2:36:31 AM
"
zj0ckez wrote:
Why the spell stun immunity and not spell damage?

The shaper / eldar ring

because the 5% or w/e dps increase isnt as important as not dying to spell dmg stuns.
Hi, i like the build so far very much. Still leveling tho.

I was just wondering how much worse the build is after the nerf that came with Delve?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info