3.5 Saboteur LS/Arc Trap - Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | 2~3M+ DPS +VIDEOS

"
mineperse wrote:
Why do people keep putting lightning spire into gloves with just added trap gem? Isn't it pointless?

We dont use the gloves for the trap support, we use it for the additional trap, the lvl whatever trap comes with the prefix.
"
chaelp wrote:
"
mineperse wrote:
Why do people keep putting lightning spire into gloves with just added trap gem? Isn't it pointless?

We dont use the gloves for the trap support, we use it for the additional trap, the lvl whatever trap comes with the prefix.

That's right.

Trap only works with spells or attacks that use bows or wands so maybe we can put a move speed setup in there.

I am thinking a whirling blades or shield charge four link. Leap slam works with all weapons now? Lightning spire in a helm with built in support gems.

Just crafted a new helm so i don't think i will be trying this though. Maybe at a later time.

"
blajo wrote:
"
chaelp wrote:
3k fusing into the loreweave, cant link it, still using Shroud, but did everything in the game except uber elder, failed on him, need the 80% res for that fight.

if u cant kill uber elder with this setup u must practice :)
80res its helpful but its not a medicine for that :P
i kill uber eder with shietest gear with tinkerskin...
check my gear on page 19
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2157161/page/19

good luck exile

I used kaltenhalt shield. There was my 80% resist. It got the job done with a cold flask. Almost only cold damage and a some physical in that fight.

blajo: you don't have a correct life/mana ratio for mom. You can get another 800 ehp by adding that amount of mana. just fyi.
Last edited by kompaniet on Dec 28, 2018, 5:25:34 PM
Hi! This is an awesome build.
I have a very stupid question. I'm newbie :D
At which moment i'll use lightning spire trap rather than arc trap?
"
raphaelz22 wrote:
Hi! This is an awesome build.
I have a very stupid question. I'm newbie :D
At which moment i'll use lightning spire trap rather than arc trap?

Only for Bosses
Saved
Hello! First time running this build and it's quite fun. I was wondering if anyone could give me some input on my gear and what to go for upgrade wise next. I'm pretty new to PoE so I don't have a great grasp on crafting just yet, but I'm trying to learn more everyday. I feel like I'm getting to a point where I can only find minor upgrades via trade and they all seem to be 1 ex or above, yet my health is only hovering around 4700 (around 5300 with MoM). Any thoughts/input is greatly appreciated! Thanks, and happy hunting!

"
Roflwafflezzz wrote:
Hello! First time running this build and it's quite fun. I was wondering if anyone could give me some input on my gear and what to go for upgrade wise next. I'm pretty new to PoE so I don't have a great grasp on crafting just yet, but I'm trying to learn more everyday. I feel like I'm getting to a point where I can only find minor upgrades via trade and they all seem to be 1 ex or above, yet my health is only hovering around 4700 (around 5300 with MoM). Any thoughts/input is greatly appreciated! Thanks, and happy hunting!

Spoiler

Your gear is pretty good.. Amazing. The only thing I can think is the boots enchantment. Added lightning damage if you haven't killed recently is a huge upgrade.

Edit: Just looked your tree and I think you could remove the extra Frenzy, Arcane Will, Deep Wisdom, 1 life node (5%) and and get 3 more jewels. You can get 3 jewels for 2 points each.
Last edited by Durnz on Jan 1, 2019, 12:41:54 AM
Thanks for the input. I’ll adjust my tree accordingly to get more jewel slots. I’m assuming +maximum life, added lightning damage to spells and any type of city chance/multi are the most desirable? I’ll also see if I can find any boots comparable to mine with that other enchant, or perhaps it’s time to get a bunch of twice enchanted prophecies and go to lab lol. :)

Oh also, I was wondering. Any con, other than loss of HP, to running two weapons with this build instead of weapon/shield? The only other loss I can think of is fortify support switching from shield charge to flame dash (which I’ve already done since I feel shield charge is slow and clunky for movement, even with faster attack support). Maybe instead of arcane surge I should recolor and socket fortify back in?
"
Roflwafflezzz wrote:
Thanks for the input. I’ll adjust my tree accordingly to get more jewel slots. I’m assuming +maximum life, added lightning damage to spells and any type of city chance/multi are the most desirable? I’ll also see if I can find any boots comparable to mine with that other enchant, or perhaps it’s time to get a bunch of twice enchanted prophecies and go to lab lol. :)

Oh also, I was wondering. Any con, other than loss of HP, to running two weapons with this build instead of weapon/shield? The only other loss I can think of is fortify support switching from shield charge to flame dash (which I’ve already done since I feel shield charge is slow and clunky for movement, even with faster attack support). Maybe instead of arcane surge I should recolor and socket fortify back in?

I think the non abyss jewels are a bit better cus you can get trap throwing speed, double or triple critical strike multiplier. You should look for this.
There is a list with the best mods for jewels in the Gear Section.

basically the con is the loss of some life and block chance since you can get critical chance and spell damage in another weapon. And yeah, flame dash was buffed since I made the guide so thats not a bad option.
Might be a stupid question but... anyone else having mana issues? How do you solve them?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info