3.5 Saboteur LS/Arc Trap - Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | 2~3M+ DPS +VIDEOS

Managed to get an Elder helm with Conc Effect. I feel like this is good for Lightning Spire Trap. Any thoughts?
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
Managed to get an Elder helm with Conc Effect. I feel like this is good for Lightning Spire Trap. Any thoughts?

yeah it is a good link for your LST but you still need the gloves with Trap Support and 1 Additional trap and whatever you put in your gloves can't be linked to Trap Support.
Other thing is that Arc chains an additional time Enchantment is more important than that concentrated effect.
3k fusing into the loreweave, cant link it, still using Shroud, but did everything in the game except uber elder, failed on him, need the 80% res for that fight.

"
chaelp wrote:
3k fusing into the loreweave, cant link it, still using Shroud, but did everything in the game except uber elder, failed on him, need the 80% res for that fight.

Spoiler

Nice..
ps: Didn't know that there is a +90 life on gloves LOL
"
Durnz wrote:
"
chaelp wrote:

Spoiler

Nice..
ps: Didn't know that there is a +90 life on gloves LOL

don't think that there is. goes up to 70 if i have the highest craft.
looks like a hybrid life + life/es craft or life/mana craft.

Lvl 94. The highest i have ever taken a charachter in this game. I have reached 7k ehp.

Found the boots, found the shield, crafted the chest early in the league with a single life essence (ilvl 69 for 15c). Going well so far. This is a great build to do elder runs.

Is anyone using vaal arc? I didn't wanna get it because i don't have enough hotkey buttons and two vaal skills slow down the time it takes for them to get charged up. Vaal grace is awesome for syndicate fights.
Last edited by kompaniet on Dec 27, 2018, 3:27:22 PM
"
chaelp wrote:

if u cant kill uber elder with this setup u must practice :)
80res its helpful but its not a medicine for that :P
i kill uber eder with shietest gear with tinkerskin...
check my gear on page 19
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2157161/page/19

good luck exile
ing: Sehemyr
Why do people keep putting lightning spire into gloves with just added trap gem? Isn't it pointless?
"
mineperse wrote:
Why do people keep putting lightning spire into gloves with just added trap gem? Isn't it pointless?

That depends on what you're using in the other links. You can't put something like Decoy totem on gloves because that would be linked to Traps Support but you can do a better setup for LST if you manage to not have that kind of gems setup.

I haven't thought about this but I think now that CWDT setup could be on gloves and get some Shaper/Elder helmet for Lightning Spire Trap would be so much worth.
Last edited by Durnz on Dec 28, 2018, 5:27:35 AM
"
Durnz wrote:
"
mineperse wrote:

That depends on what you're using in the other links. You can't put something like Decoy totem on gloves because that would be linked to Traps Support but you can do a better setup for LST if you manage to not have that kind of gems setup.

I haven't thought about this but I think now that CWDT setup could be on gloves and get some Shaper/Elder helmet for Lightning Spire Trap would be so much worth.

need to try this. i thought if i put a spell in there it will be a trap spell hence cwdt won't work since cwdt cannot support traps. maybe it's the other way around and trap support won't work.

if it works as i think there is only lightning spire trap to put there and it's not that bad. my gloves make that a 6l.

edit: tested in game and it worked as i thought. with cwdt in the gloves the spells never trigger because they all get linked to trap support and become traps.

if mineperse can come up with a better solution go ahead and share the wisdom please.
Last edited by kompaniet on Dec 28, 2018, 9:34:58 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Durnz wrote:
"
mineperse wrote:

need to try this. i thought if i put a spell in there it will be a trap spell hence cwdt won't work since cwdt cannot support traps. maybe it's the other way around and trap support won't work.

if it works as i think there is only lightning spire trap to put there and it's not that bad. my gloves make that a 6l.

edit: tested in game and it worked as i thought. with cwdt in the gloves the spells never trigger because they all get linked to trap support and become traps.

if mineperse can come up with a better solution go ahead and share the wisdom please.

Maybe using another gem setup that doesn't get linked to Trap Support and works for the build. I can't think in something for now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info