3.5 Saboteur LS/Arc Trap - Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | 2~3M+ DPS +VIDEOS

"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
How does Chain Reaction work with Tinkerskin, isn't this anti-synergy?

Not exactly. If only 1 trapper trigger, yes. If all trappers trigger, no.
One more question on Tinkerskin, how important is the CD stat? Is a 14/15 role worth trading some life?
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
One more question on Tinkerskin, how important is the CD stat? Is a 14/15 role worth trading some life?

No
why my dps is so low? i think this gear is not bad https://imgur.com/a/3Rg9X2R
"
m0rzzee wrote:
why my dps is so low? i think this gear is not bad https://imgur.com/a/3Rg9X2R
Spoiler

Well, try linking Trap and Mine Damage instead Added Lightning Damage in your 5th link.
Just want to ask if swapping Perfect Crime and Pyromaniac would hinder the build at all? Having a hard time with mana sustain using the staff, and want to know if I can snatch Pyromaniac from the cruel lab to help without being too much of a detriment to the mid stages of the build
"
Just want to ask if swapping Perfect Crime and Pyromaniac would hinder the build at all? Having a hard time with mana sustain using the staff, and want to know if I can snatch Pyromaniac from the cruel lab to help without being too much of a detriment to the mid stages of the build

Yeah, sure.
PoB shows a huge jump (about 10%) in upgrading to a Level 21 (0 Quality) Arc gem, guessing this is worth the 45c or so?

Or is there something else I should be prioritising? Have about 350c for upgrades (wand, shield and rare ring are self-found).

A dagger would be nice, but not sure if I'm willing to pay for the equivalent to my wand for Shield Charge.

Also, I guess I should respec out of the 3 damage nodes, into Righteous Decree and Sanctity. Don't think I'll be leveling past 93.

BTW: Very clear guide, one of the best on this site :)
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
PoB shows a huge jump (about 10%) in upgrading to a Level 21 (0 Quality) Arc gem, guessing this is worth the 45c or so?

Or is there something else I should be prioritising? Have about 350c for upgrades (wand, shield and rare ring are self-found).

A dagger would be nice, but not sure if I'm willing to pay for the equivalent to my wand for Shield Charge.

Also, I guess I should respec out of the 3 damage nodes, into Righteous Decree and Sanctity. Don't think I'll be leveling past 93.

BTW: Very clear guide, one of the best on this site :)

Yes, Arc 21 is a huge upgrade and it's worth the 40c. It doesn't need to have quality btw.

The dagger is good because of the extra critical chance but if you wand has good crit chance and other good mods like added lightning damage to spells or critical strike multiplier and/or increased spell/lightning damage there are no problems.

And a very thanks for the positive feedback. I'm working in a new guide because of ppl like you. Thank you!
These are my current items, i feel my damage is a little lacking. what should i upgrade first? The shield, amulet, belt and dagger look like they can be improved, but i dont know what to look for. thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info