[3.3] Noodle's Arc Trap + Lightning Spire Trap Saboteur (Budget 2.2M+ Shaper DPS)

"
AshRox wrote:
Hi Kitten, leveling a shadow(saboteur) now. I am just curious on why you stack flat fire damage on your daggers which go against the lightning theme of the build or it so happen that’s what rng gave you/available in the market.

Btw, the build is already strong at its leveling stage.

Good question! This is because I rolled my daggers with Shrieking Essence of Scorn and just took the best rolls I could get. Flat lightning damage to spells would be ideal! Any elemental flat damage will help, though. Once I have more currency I'll likely reroll my daggers with more Essence of Scorn and hope for flat lightning instead.
If you have a 5 link, I would save Lightning Pen. Just do Arc - Trap Support - Trap and Mine Damage - Cluster Traps - Added Lightning. Save Lightning Pen for the 6 link.
"
Brobbert wrote:
I'm a new PoE player using arc trapper as my league starter. For someone with little currency is it better to go the MoM route or the ''damage'' route? Right now I'm lvl 40 and just got my hands on deerstalkers.

Because Essence Worm is a little pricey, I'd start as damage and then change up the tree once you can afford the Essence Worm!
"
xDeicidium wrote:
Hi, I'm not new in PoE but definitely a beginner when it comes to crafting. How do I craft the gloves with trap? And lastly how do I add another stat on an armor like the one in your armors? Thanks

You can add stats by master crafting. So armour is Haku; I would look up more on "master crafting," it's super helpful especially when leveling and you just need 1 more stat!

As for the gloves, they have to be shaper gloves for the trap support / additional trap roll to be possible. I'd go to poeaffix.net to see the exact rolls you can get on gloves. You could alt them until you got the roll then aug + regal, but honestly? I'd just buy some! Or start IDing all the shaper gloves you get!
First of all thanks for the video!
I noticed you don't use Wise Oak though? do you not recommend it anymore and I should get another flask? (i'm not sure how to make all resists cap the same to get the most benefit out of it anyway I guess)

"
lee3dc wrote:
Can someone suggest somes unique item?

Can I use tabula ulti get 6l body?

No, you can't use a tabula. No.

On a serious note, what is everyone's thoughts on 6L Arc, vs 4L+ 1 trap gloves, arc w/ 6L Lightning Spire, making use of Siphoning Trap etc? How is 6L Arc for single target vs Lightning Spire?
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jun 11, 2018, 3:46:51 PM
"
EndruWiggin wrote:
First of all thanks for the video!
I noticed you don't use Wise Oak though? do you not recommend it anymore and I should get another flask? (i'm not sure how to make all resists cap the same to get the most benefit out of it anyway I guess)

Good question! I needed a mana flask, and Wise Oak's and Atziri's Promise gave about the same DPS boost (15% elemental/lightning damage). However, Atziri's Promise had chaos resist so I kept that. If you're good defensively and resistance balanced for it, go ahead and use the Wise Oak's too!

So, thats my gear for now. But i'm not satisfied with the way i went.

I thougt it`s a good idea to go for Eldritch Battery, to be able to drop the Mana Flask and to use 3 Auras - Herald of Ice, Wrath, Arctic Armour. But i noticed that i really don´t like the missing 700 ES (what can be a lot more when i look for the right gear).

So i guess i will drop Eldritch Battery, Arctic Armour and Herald of Ice and only keep Wrath.

Furthermore... i have decided to drop Deerstalkers. I thought the Trap throwing speed is to big to drop. But i want to get a lot of Chaos resists, so i need this item slot to get all resists without getting to expensive.

And i want to try if Vaal Clarity can be used instead of a mana flask.
Last edited by Rake7 on Jun 11, 2018, 6:20:09 PM
Why are you even bothering with Lightning Spire Trap to be honest? It's damage is mediocre later on, last way too short, have way too big cooldown and it can even miss it's lightning strikes because it targets 3 spots. Why don't just go 6l Arc and spam and if you REALLY want to (but honestly i see no reason) 4/pseudo 5l Lightning Spire Trap. Everything melts when you start the fight with 23 Arc traps down, the more chains you get on it the better the ST damage. There are literally no fights NOT allowing you to move and throw at least 1-2 sets of traps without dying - not even Uber Elder. Lightning Spire for me felt like waste of 4 sockets. On top of that why Tinker Skin? For Life and Mana Regen? We have movement skill, health potion, mana potion and tons of damage on top of that, Loreweave just seems like the most supiror choice because it gives you Life, Crit, Elemental Damage, up to 80% max res, what's not to love. If not Loreweave then Shroud of the Lightless is the next best alternative imo, 10+% max life and cheaper 6l due to built in Elemental Peneteration with up to 15% max mana on top of that.
edit, nvm. Good stuff! i'm opting for Tinkerskin. the survivability along with the retarded dps is god mode.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jun 12, 2018, 3:18:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info