[3.3] Noodle's Arc Trap + Lightning Spire Trap Saboteur (Budget 2.2M+ Shaper DPS)

"
Rake7 wrote:
"

I'm saying that you only get the effect from the 1 trap that an enemy triggers. The specific wording on Tinkerskin is "triggered by an enemy," therefore you only get the benefits from that 1 trap if you are using Chain Reaction, because those are "triggered" by chain reaction and not "triggered by an enemy." There is still some benefit, just less, and if you throw many groups, or 1 single trap at a time, you will get the benefit from 1 trap in each group thrown.

I have done some further testing in low level Areas.

I definitly get full use of Tinkerskin with Chain Reaction. When i throw 4 Traps, i get healed for 200 ES (and 400 Life - but ES was easier to see because of no regeneration).

Its works like it is written on reddit. It first checks for every single trap if it can be triggered by an enemy. Only after that chain reaction trigger the remaining ones.

So Tinkerskin + increased Trap Trigger AoE works extremly well.

Thanks for looking into this Rake.
"
Rake7 wrote:
"
Keuleneule wrote:

To be honest, don't get hit. I run my own variation and the key is to kill about everything in one cast or 2. Evade boss mechanics and kill them just as fast. You really can't tank anything but the damage is supreme. I can only recommend MoM if you struggle with surviving mid tier maps.

Take a look at my sab if you need some inspiration, name is Schachlickschmuggler.

Edit: Ignore the Lightpoacher, I didn't knew it wasn't working with traps, but I have to say the jewels are juice with the crit mulit and life.

Thx for the answer. Your profile is visable, but your charakters aren´t

Sorry didn't notice it, they are public now.
Would Shroud of the Lightless or Loreweave be good options for a armor instead of using Tinkerskin or Inpulsa's?
"
Rake7 wrote:
"

I'm saying that you only get the effect from the 1 trap that an enemy triggers. The specific wording on Tinkerskin is "triggered by an enemy," therefore you only get the benefits from that 1 trap if you are using Chain Reaction, because those are "triggered" by chain reaction and not "triggered by an enemy." There is still some benefit, just less, and if you throw many groups, or 1 single trap at a time, you will get the benefit from 1 trap in each group thrown.

I have done some further testing in low level Areas.

I definitly get full use of Tinkerskin with Chain Reaction. When i throw 4 Traps, i get healed for 200 ES (and 400 Life - but ES was easier to see because of no regeneration).

Its works like it is written on reddit. It first checks for every single trap if it can be triggered by an enemy. Only after that chain reaction trigger the remaining ones.

So Tinkerskin + increased Trap Trigger AoE works extremly well.

Yep, you're right-- My friend tested this out and if traps overlay enough, you get the benefit from each trap in the overlapping trigger radius. Apparently "triggered by enemy" goes first before "triggered". Thanks!
Arcane Surge can't support trap skills apparently, my bad
So far having a great time with the build. Under the gem section, the OP says that they do not use a Golem as it messes with Incursions. Why is that?
Fun build thanks.

I used power siphon as my curse on hit for some of the bosses for power charges and loved the cull.
"

If you want, I can look over your tree and gear more specifically sometime.

I'm not Rake but I'd appreciate if you or anyone else could take a look at my char (Trapheous) and tell me where to go from here.

Thanks!
"
emimax28 wrote:
Would Shroud of the Lightless or Loreweave be good options for a armor instead of using Tinkerskin or Inpulsa's?

Loreweave should be nice i think but quite hard to get the right collors i guess
Hi Kitten, leveling a shadow(saboteur) now. I am just curious on why you stack flat fire damage on your daggers which go against the lightning theme of the build or it so happen that’s what rng gave you/available in the market.

Btw, the build is already strong at its leveling stage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info