[3.3] Noodle's Arc Trap + Lightning Spire Trap Saboteur (Budget 2.2M+ Shaper DPS)

What about a 6L Loreweave as Body Armour?
For a 5/6 Linked Arc what would be the best in slot. how about lightning pen?

When to use the lightning pen in arc link?

I'm a new PoE player using arc trapper as my league starter. For someone with little currency is it better to go the MoM route or the ''damage'' route? Right now I'm lvl 40 and just got my hands on deerstalkers.
Last edited by Brobbert on Jun 10, 2018, 8:33:09 AM
Seems like a fun build and great guide! Im going to follow this and have as my starter now for Incursion. thanks for this.
"
Vaal Arc - Cluster Traps - Trap and Mine Damage - Added Lightning

Am I understanding correctly that you are supporting Arc with trap buffs but not turning it into a trap with Trap support? Doesn't this just cast normal Arc?
Last edited by ElJayGee on Jun 10, 2018, 4:07:41 PM
"

Am I understanding correctly that you are supporting Arc with trap buffs but not turning it into a trap with Trap support? Doesn't this just cast normal Arc?

The gloves have lvl 20 trap support
"
Mastack wrote:
"

The gloves have lvl 20 trap support

Ahh thank you very much. Obviously keep trap support until then.
Hi, I'm not new in PoE but definitely a beginner when it comes to crafting. How do I craft the gloves with trap? And lastly how do I add another stat on an armor like the one in your armors? Thanks
"
Skua99 wrote:
So far having a great time with the build. Under the gem section, the OP says that they do not use a Golem as it messes with Incursions. Why is that?

This is because in an Incursion, you get a grace timer. But if you have your golem active (and this happens in boss fights as well) the monsters can target and attack your golem because it will "move" and since it's by your side this usually means you are gonna get hit without getting any grace timer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info