[3.3] Crit Fire/Flamethrower Trapper! - League Starter

how do you generate Mana for MoM?
"

What do you mean by 'generate'? For mana pool, I haven't got anything yet except the passive, though I'll probably try getting some on gear. For stoping it hitting 0 I am running 1 flask and it's doing the job for now.
alright. So Flask is the answer to my question. thank you! I'm level 50 right now and in Incursion Temples I'm running out of mana quite regularly and need to spam that flask. I was hoping for any way to not spam that mana flask button and make me get mana without additional clicks ;)

Just upgraded from this (yeah I know it's bad, but it dropped and did the job) to..

Got it as soon as I turned 66, cost me 20c. Slight drop in tooltip DPS but still enough to clear as good as before, the slight increase in area is nice and the mana/hp on kill is definitely making sustain feel a little nicer
"
alright. So Flask is the answer to my question. thank you! I'm level 50 right now and in Incursion Temples I'm running out of mana quite regularly and need to spam that flask. I was hoping for any way to not spam that mana flask button and make me get mana without additional clicks ;)

My current flask, I drop it with a health flask and it does the job due to sheer amount of mana it gives, although I should look at something better and less likely to get me killed haha
"

I've updated the guide a bit. as you level the best way is to get a mana or hybrid flask. End game the idea is to get Tinkerskin with Eldritch battery and try not to reserve more than half of your pool.
♥ we all go tissues ♥
Last edited by weallgotissues on Jun 2, 2018, 6:04:50 PM
"
"

I've updated the guide a bit. as you level the best way is to get a mana or hybrid flask. End game the idea is to get Tinkerskin with Eldritch battery and try not to reserve more than half of your pool.

Yes, but he has a point. The mana regen in this build is not exactly MoM worthy, plus the mana pool itself is tiny too.

I'd personally just ditch the whole thing and go EB to use ES for skills with Tinkerskin and go 100% reserved mana. Even with all that, trappers are going to be squishy regardless.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
well, i did kind of my own build (cause i went lightning trap, zapp zapp :D) and since merciless lab, i dont have any mana issues.

im going to change my actual tree a bit as soon as i can afford or drop an essence worm. this will be going to take some time and levels (cause i have always to reservce 4points for MoM and the nodes behind), but i played a gc miner in bestiary and it was a huge boost go get there.

Maybe its possible cause i only have wrath as an aura active.

and pls don't wonder. i wont go for tinker, i'll stay with my carcass for a while to test it (it worked pretty awesome on miner) and i think the difference between trapper and miner isn't that big. ofc we dont need to detoante anything and we have more stuff to throw (25 traps combined or sth like that), but we are still no melee tanks that are going to face tank everything

Last edited by niksxs on Jun 2, 2018, 6:56:28 PM
So I was wondering with this build...

Since we kind of have an entire weapon/shield available for skills (3 sockets), what about something like this?

Herald of Ash
Clarity
Bear Trap

You get a bit of a dps bump from HoA
You get some sustain for MoM through Clarity
And then the obvious damage from Bear Trap

Am I missing something dumb and not seeing it? lol

Also...what are your thoughts on that new Belt that gives like 150% skill duration?
IGN: Arkon_Melee_LoL

https://www.twitch.tv/arkon9944
Last edited by arkon9944 on Jun 2, 2018, 7:15:19 PM
Fire penetration, while having 20% from passives seems like a wasted socket, unless there are no efficient alternatives.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info