[3.3] Crit Fire/Flamethrower Trapper! - League Starter

"
Gekko101 wrote:
what is the best weapon type to use wand/dagger etC?

Divinarius or a rare dagger/wand with crit on it.

"
hyrenfreak wrote:
am curious as to how the survivability has been?

I'm in Act 5 (yeah I know I'm behind now but I was tired) and survivability has been fine for me in junk gear.

Also, another question for OP, which type of shield are you running with? I assume it would be more spell damage but would like clarity.
"
RiseToRemain wrote:

Also, another question for OP, which type of shield are you running with? I assume it would be more spell damage but would like clarity.

Right now I'm rocking Kongming's Stratagem but I'll probably replace it with a rare later on just to stack that life.
♥ we all go tissues ♥
Hi, would you say this build is HC viable?
lvl 67 atm in incursion sc honestly been mapping and having an issue with survivabilty even with shield charge and fortify. gears not great but capped 75% resx3 but not sure where to get evas/hp from. i feel super squishy tbh. build in general is fun but i dont think i was test it in HC to be honest. but i am looking forward to more lvls and better gear once i get more currency to sink into it
twitch.tv/hudi3n3
Last edited by Almost_Red on Jun 2, 2018, 9:08:30 AM
I'm with problems to complete/upgrade my incursions playing with fire trap and flamethrower lvl 50.

Which weapon do you recommend for trapper this is my first time playing as trapper
I really cant decide between Fire trap and Lightning trap.. They both damn fast.. Lightning moreso on spread areas and closed areas, but fire has a slight edge on bosses.. I like both a damn lot.. So yeah, dilemmas :D
"
Almost_Red wrote:
lvl 67 atm in incursion sc honestly been mapping and having an issue with survivabilty even with shield charge and fortify. gears not great but capped 75% resx3 but not sure where to get evas/hp from. i feel super squishy tbh. build in general is fun but i dont think i was test it in HC to be honest. but i am looking forward to more lvls and better gear once i get more currency to sink into it

Mapping felt much better after getting merc lab nodes (pyromaniac) for me. Struggled as well a bit before and now only in very chaotic environments.
"
stroopkoek wrote:
"
Almost_Red wrote:

Mapping felt much better after getting merc lab nodes (pyromaniac) for me. Struggled as well a bit before and now only in very chaotic environments.

Hmm ill try and get merc lab done then but man seems like the slightest graze from a pebble on the beach could cripple my character. still enjoy it though just first time as a trapper this league
twitch.tv/hudi3n3
I like the trap playstyle but gotta say the explosion sound effect of fire trap going off is pretty obnoxious.
Just taken MoM (and the 3 nodes behind it) and now my mana seems to be a massive problem, hopefully it gets better.

Side note - on the 1st passive tree you take all the circle on the far right, any reason 2 nodes are left untaken on the 2nd tree?
Edit: Coordination is also missing from the 2nd tree // Taken the 3 mana regen/life nodes just below MoM along with Shaper and it feels much better now
Last edited by RiseToRemain on Jun 2, 2018, 2:57:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info