[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

Has anyone tried using War Banner with this build, or is it just overkill since we already melt stuff? It also gives accuracy which is obviously not important for us at all, but I was just curious if anyone gave it a shot and what their thoughts were.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2919821 - Impale Barrage Champion Build
-----------------------------------------
www.twitch.tv/madebyskinny
www.youtube.com/madebyskinny
Hey, great guide and build.
Just wondering, am i missing something crucial?
My leech doesn't seem to be that great atm, i degen quite a lot with Blood Rage even with a claw and Vaal Pact

Level 78 5766 HP, 2 mights of the meek, 1 wildfire, 1 rare jewel with 8% attack speed, 5% increased life, 10% to crit multiplier.
No unnatural instinct because it's pricey af

Edit: Upgraded to this bad boy for 5 ex, 406 pdps, and leech feels a little better.
Last edited by Wiizper on Dec 31, 2018, 4:03:42 PM
"
Wiizper wrote:
Hey, great guide and build.
Just wondering, am i missing something crucial?
My leech doesn't seem to be that great atm, i degen quite a lot with Blood Rage even with a claw and Vaal Pact

Level 78 5766 HP, 2 mights of the meek, 1 wildfire, 1 rare jewel with 8% attack speed, 5% increased life, 10% to crit multiplier.
No unnatural instinct because it's pricey af

Edit: Upgraded to this bad boy for 5 ex, 406 pdps, and leech feels a little better.

You need Soul Raker at the claw wheel, you are missing quite alot of Leech

And check your Skill Tree and compare it with the one from the guide..
I know it lacks life but I was wondering how a lightning coil would fit in this build?
"
malinVautour wrote:
I know it lacks life but I was wondering how a lightning coil would fit in this build?

kaom's heart + elder helmet will fit better for bossing

for uber elder its even possible to get -15% mana reserved shield and use hatred + herald + purity of ice

but not worth it imho, only server lags kill you at uber elder

i have wasted 12 portals one evening and didnt do it, but next morning i did it deathless

thinking is it worth to upgrade such eder body further or not

was thinking about adding multi mods + armor/hp + %hp/mana

but not astral plate base stoping me atm
Last edited by Sonidox on Jan 1, 2019, 4:59:18 AM
Really enjoying the build so far (as I have enjoyed the McFlurry one before one two occasions!). I was just wondering, why did you change skills around and all? It's just a curiosity, really.

Did you think that the Statstick nerf was too hard on Reave/BF? Do you think it still totally works with a shield and just wanted to try something new? If you think it still works perfectly fine I might try it, Frost Blade feels a little bit more clunky than Reave to me, and I just love BF!

Thanks for the answer in andvance! Just lvl 80 so far on this character, but still feels good.
Just wanted to say thanks! 36 challenges done! Most of them using this character, including my first uber elder and shaper kills :)

Very well written guide with everything clearly explained, even has trade links which is perfect for lazy people like me.

I was originally using a rare frost blades helm w/ hypothermia then switched to a Tempest's Binding w/ +2ms proj. Eventually I dropped frost blades all together because molten strike was already so good at clearing + I was sick of having to switch between two skills for some leftover mobs and didn't want to invest in 2 helms (because all the other gear can be pretty expensive).

If you are looking for a build that can do everything in the game, and do it well, this would be it. Thanks again Guffin :)
After looking on all peoples items here / stats / passive trees, where the heck do u get all your intelligence? i lack loads of int.. i must have 30+ on both my rings and amulet to be able to use my stuff ^^.
"
Sonidox wrote:
"
malinVautour wrote:

kaom's heart + elder helmet will fit better for bossing

for uber elder its even possible to get -15% mana reserved shield and use hatred + herald + purity of ice

but not worth it imho, only server lags kill you at uber elder

i have wasted 12 portals one evening and didnt do it, but next morning i did it deathless

thinking is it worth to upgrade such eder body further or not

was thinking about adding multi mods + armor/hp + %hp/mana

but not astral plate base stoping me atm

I'm playing SSF and currently have a bunch of tabulas and a 6L lightning coil...was thinking building from there
"
rynkar1000 wrote:
HI there, been tryin this build and stumbling atm at t16 guardians
https://pastebin.com/E97i7Ex8
What should i change gear wise and tree wise?
I really enjoy the build but somehow my dps just feels lacking in my fight with the phoenix

Well since then i realized 2 things, map mods 40% ele resist for the map is pretty hard paired with additional life in t16 map.

Also, managed to kill uber elder for the first time :D
Frost bomb helps out alot, never really realised since i dint use it till well i started struggling.

Thanks for the great build guide was fun to play!
Happy New Year every exile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info